So, I'm getting rid of my Dean Far Beyond Driven ML. I'll have about £400 to spend once I've bought my Xbox 360 :p

I want something thats quite versatile but can do metal easily. It also needs to be transportable.

Fixed bridge is prefered.

Any ideas people?

P.S. I know I make alot of these kinds of threads, sorry
400 euros? thts about 650 american dollars, so i'd reccomend a schecter temptest. its a great guitar, or anything really from schecter.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
no xbox 360.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Dean Vendetta 3.0
Ibanez Rg3EX

2 good ones around that price range
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by vmanoman
400 euros? thts about 650 american dollars, so i'd reccomend a schecter temptest. its a great guitar, or anything really from schecter.

omg mate i cant tell you how retarded you now look, £ is british pounds, £400 = $800

(thats about €500)

OPEN YOUR AMERICAN MIND PLEASE
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Dude, an ibanez SZ (i think they are SZR now) or ESP PBs. They look good for any genre and are quite versatile. The ESP has JB & 59 PUs and the Ibanezs are so cheap you can change pickups for what you want. Give em a try

Also, check the almighty les Paul
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
omg mate i cant tell you how retarded you now look, £ is british pounds, £400 = $800

(thats about €500)

OPEN YOUR AMERICAN MIND PLEASE
American?

I thought $ meant Pesos.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by Rounder01
no xbox 360.

/fail

my xbox 360 was one of the best purchases of my life, besides my guitars/amp, computer, mountain bike(set me back 2 grand), dirtbike (set me back 5 grand...)

i use my xbox so often
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808