Why do you hate people who play Guitar Hero? Its only a game. Do you hate people that play halo because I rule slayer level 27 . Do you get mad when a kid is playing a song on a toy guitar you might have spent hours if not weeks to learn. err i'm at a loss for words...

I want to understand explain....

These are not spelling errors they are puntuation errors
Last edited by Myxer at Apr 30, 2008,
elitism
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I hate it because it cause a billion threads to be made in the pit.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
what are you talking about? I love guitar hero!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
I don't mind people who are avid fans of Guitar Hero. It's a pretty fun game, after all. It only bugs me when some jackass who can play through Hard mode thinks it makes him zomg awesome. It's just a game, stfu. Come talk to me when you can play something difficult on the actual guitar.

i think halo and guitar hero are kind of different because most people (not me, but most people) can't just fly off into space and fight off an entire army of covenant aliens. pretty much anyone can learn how to play a guitar though.
Quote by Myxer
why do you hate people who play guitar hero. Its only a game do you hate people that play halo because I rule ,slayer level 27, at it. . Do you get mad when a kid is playing a song on a toy guitar you might have spent hours if not weeks to learn. err i'm at a loss for words...

I want to understand explain....

I'm level 40, and I don't even have highspeed! (seriously)

and nobody really cares.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Meh, it's alright. It's much more entertaining playing it pissed, but i find it a bit anti-social playing it in a group, especially with a few of my friends who seem to play it religiously. But yeah, other than that, a bit tedious if i'm honest.
Quote by metaldud536
You can't make original music with Guitar Hero.

/thread.

THIS

and guitar hero needs more good hard songs.. like some Michaelangelo Baito.. even with five buttons id like to seem some of that **** being played.
I love GH/Rockband. It's the kids that play it and believe they are better than you because they can do Jordan/TFAF on expert, while it takes you a week to even sound remotely right trying to play them on real guitar. Hell, some kids will even go as far as to make fun of you for not being able to play the game at all while you can play every song on real guitar.
Quote by brandon369852
Then you are officially the worst Ug'er here.
elitism... interesting.
i did not know levels in halo go that high.
come on.... its a game i could be drunk, blindfolded, missing 3 fingers, upside down in space and play a 4th of the songs in guitar hero
Quote by Myxer
Why do you hate people who play Guitar Hero? It's only a game. Do you hate people that play Halo? Because I rule slayer level 27 at it. . Do you get mad when a kid is playing a song on a toy guitar, that you might have spent hours, if not weeks to learn? Err, I'm at a loss for words...

I want to understand. Explain....

Learn to correctly type the English language.

And I hate it, only because I think it's dull and uninteresting. The fact that there are "guitars" involved has nothing to do with my disliking of it.
I find it boring and well, stupid.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Because it makes people think they're good at making actual music, and they also think they know all sorts of stuff about music because they play it.

For example: every year our school has a day where people come in and play live music during their free periods. One kid came in and played some advanced songs like Cliffs of Dover and blew everyone away. The first thing i hear a kid say is "dude, i bet he can beat guitar hero on expert". Also from that day on his new nickname is DRAGONFORCE. I dont hate guitar hero, i just hate stupid people.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Quote by goldmember1217
Learn to correctly type the English language.

Correcting someone's grammar are we? Oh the wit.

You should of said something along the lines of...

I'm at a loss for words

Clearly.
Last edited by galapogo at Apr 30, 2008,
27 is terrible dude, im level 40 :] (which isnt great either, but still)

and i didnt understand your post. i just read halo and guitar hero.
futball season and football season.
it is a fun game but some people who play guitar hero then download ONLY guitar hero songs and say that they listen to those bands when only they know the guitar hero songs...

and those people deserve a boot to the head

Gain makes everything better! Break a leg? Here, lets put some distortion on it!

Quote by boreamor
I played We Are Family at an orphanage.
I'm banned.

Quote by Hops44
"If I wanted your lip I'd wiggle my zipper."
I hate Guitar Hero, it encourages pretending to play guitar. It also minimizes the difficulty of the real guitar. I most of all hate the kid who wastes hours and works hard at being good at guitar hero which in reality if that energy was expended to a more useful activity such as,...hmmmm....real guitar playing, people might appreciate better music as a whole.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
i understand what you mean. my cousin constant brags about Guitar Hero and then I bring out my guitar and he's like im not touching that... dumbass
Quote by epicweapon
it is a fun game but some people who play guitar hero then download ONLY guitar hero songs and say that they listen to those bands when only they know the guitar hero songs...

and those people deserve a boot to the head

There a couple people that do that my school, this guy even sing the song in class ( throuh the fire and flames ), it so annoying. Just last week the same guy said Tom Morello`s sh#t. I then said Herman Ri sucks scrotdem and he agreed with me. I said thats the lead guitarist from Dragonforce, and then comes an incredibly long pause.
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
Last edited by human panda at Apr 30, 2008,
We don't hate the game, we hate the people that play it that automatically assume that because they beat Through The Fire and Flames on Expert, it makes them A UB0RSHREDDZOR LULZ on a real guitar.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Last edited by AvengedThrice at Apr 30, 2008,
Quote by Hannakins
I don't mind people who are avid fans of Guitar Hero. It's a pretty fun game, after all. It only bugs me when some jackass who can play through Hard mode thinks it makes him zomg awesome. It's just a game, stfu. Come talk to me when you can play something difficult on the actual guitar.

yeah that annoys me too! like kids who practise hours and hours getting good at GH- surely it would be better to practise for hours on guitar?
I like the game btw- and on the other hand what annoys me is "learn guitar" I do... I just enjoy playing this game... it makes u look good infront of the babez
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
yeah that annoys me too! like kids who practise hours and hours getting good at GH- surely it would be better to practise for hours on guitar?
I like the game btw- and on the other hand what annoys me is "learn guitar" I do... I just enjoy playing this game... it makes u look good infront of the babez

Since WHEN has playing a video game NOT make you look like a nerd in front the "babez" ?

Video game skills impressing girl? No manches.
Quote by metaldud536
Since WHEN has playing a video game NOT make you look like a nerd in front the "babez" ?

Since guitar hero came out.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by metaldud536
You can't make original music with Guitar Hero.

/thread.

*Beats metaldud536 to death with a morning star while yelling "GH is a fucking game!"*
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by floppypick
Since guitar hero came out.

Guitar Hero does not impress girls.
Real guitar skills DO impress girls.
End of story.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I find the game mildly amusing, and I've had some good times with playing that game with my friends. I do however hate ignorant ****tards who believe skills in Guitar Hero are in some way similar to skills in playing guitars. Playing guitar is a passion, a hobby, something people decicate their lives to. Guitar Hero is just a game, just like Halo or Sonic or something like that.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by Joey Radical
I find the game mildly amusing, and I've had some good times with playing that game with my friends. I do however hate ignorant ****tards who believe skills in Guitar Hero are in some way similar to skills in playing guitars. Playing guitar is a passion, a hobby, something people decicate their lives to. Guitar Hero is just a game, just like Halo or Sonic or something like that.

But some guitard hero nerds dedicate there life to it, its like the new World Of Warcraft to them.
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
if someone is playing Madden, do you tell them to go play real football?
if someone is playing Skate, do you tell them to go get a real skateboard?
if someone is playing Call of Duty 4, do you tell them to join the army and kill real people?

i think not. get over it.

i dont really play guitar hero but i see nothing wrong with it.
Quote by metaldud536
I was just pointing out a reason why people might hate it.

Fine. But it's not a logical reason. I mean, people don't hate Halo because you can't make music with it or can't practice real guns aiming in the case of Halo.
And Guitar Hero is a videogame, just like Halo.
Anyway, you're supposed to be dead. Why are you talking?

*Ghasp*, there's a zombie epidemic!
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

There's nothing wrong with guitar hero, its just the fanboys who get wet over the game.

Me: I think I might get another guitar soon...its gonna be sick.
GH friend: Whyyyyy? You already have one, you don't need another one. You should spend your money on something cool like Rock Band so we can all play, instead of wasting it on something where you sit around by yourself like a loser.

I wanted to boot the guy in the teeth for the rest of the night.
Quote by larryjohnson
Because it makes people think they're good at making actual music, and they also think they know all sorts of stuff about music because they play it.

For example: every year our school has a day where people come in and play live music during their free periods. One kid came in and played some advanced songs like Cliffs of Dover and blew everyone away. The first thing i hear a kid say is "dude, i bet he can beat guitar hero on expert". Also from that day on his new nickname is DRAGONFORCE. I dont hate guitar hero, i just hate stupid people.

really just reading that post pissed me off.... I'm the same way, I accually like the game but I hate people who are stupid about it... Like OMG I just got every note on that song!!! well... you know somone WROTE that song then PLAYED that song on the REAL guitar using a heck of alot more then 5 frets and one string, what makes what you did so amazing... and it also undermines your guitar playing ability I spent a long time learning the solo to jorden on hte real guitar then when i played it people are like so what... I bet you can't beat it on expert then to make it worse i do play it on expert make it to the bridge and they say well you still can't play ttfaf
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Congradulations, you are a genious even if you are intoxicated.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
lucky bastard and your knowlegde of chemical engineering...

Quote by FortuneFaded
you guys are geniuses.

Quote by tonedeafidiot
^That is genius!

:stickpoke why dose yellow hate blue? WHY!
My friend plays it when I'm around, and in his room he has classical guitar (that he never uses) which I get urges to pick up and play, but not when he's playing guitar hero. I feel as if it makes me look like a douche if I play real guitar while he plays the game.
For me its the little dicks that think they are more amazing than an actual guitarist because they can play Guitar Hero on expert