Hi UGers,
I'm writing an application letter for head boy and i don't know what to put. Anyone got any ideas of what they want to hear?
hello
what the hell is head boy?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
what the hell is head boy?

like, the head boy. there's no other way to describe it. it's like, the head of the prefects, with a head girl. they head the school council meetings and stuff.
hello
Quote by charvel_man
Prefect? DO NOT DO IT. It sucks away your lunch breaks.

i'm already a prefect and yeah it does but it'd be good to put on a college application.
hello
lol just basically blow your own trumpet...

say how great you are in numerous forms...aka talk SH!TEEE
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
I'm a total and utter fanny, nobody likes me and the fact that I aspire to hold this position makes even more people hate me.

Sounds about right for a headboy to me...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by screwup30
lol just basically blow your own trumpet...

i'm glad you finished that sentence
hello
Quote by opc100
like, the head boy. there's no other way to describe it. it's like, the head of the prefects, with a head girl. they head the school council meetings and stuff.

the perfects wtf? is this some kind of elite secret society or something?

if it is you should probably take the blood oath and kill one of the un-perfects to get in

then you can get a tat of "perfects for life" across you chest with a picture of an AK underneath it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
the perfects wtf? is this some kind of elite secret society or something?

if it is you should probably take the blood oath and kill one of the un-perfects to get in

then you can get a tat of "perfects for life" across you chest with a picture of an AK underneath it.

as much as i love that idea, but sadly it isn't.
pREfects, no perfects, are like the best 40 people in the year and they basiccaly go on duty in places the teachers cba to. the head students are like the head of them and stuff.
hello
Quote by opc100
as much as i love that idea, but sadly it isn't.
pREfects, no perfects, are like the best 40 people in the year and they basiccaly go on duty in places the teachers cba to. the head students are like the head of them and stuff.

so like you are the teacher's little bitches then? you must have girls all over you
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns