Vulicious
272 IQ
Hi, Im playing in my school's spring concert and I am to do an improvised solo based on the E Blue Scale. So if anyone can help me, please send me the tab and it needs to be within a 12 measure solo. Persons will be credited accordingly.

Here is the E Blue Scale that I have to follow by:
E|---------------------------------------------0--3--3--0---------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------------0--3----------------3--0--------------------------------------|
G|---------------------------0--2--3------------------------------3--2--0----------------------------|
D|--------------------0--2----------------------------------------------------2--0--------------------|
B|---------0--1--2-------------------------------------------------------------------2--1--0---------|
E|--0--3-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3--0-|

Thank You
TheDev01dOne
Hard Time Killin' Floor
1,081 IQ
See, the key word that popped out at me was IMPROVISED...

So why do you need a TAB if you're improvising, kinda defeats the whole point of the excercise, doesn't it?

Just practice the scale until you have it memorized (Its much easier to play at the 12th fret BTW) and then improvise it like you're supposed to.
Dimebag22
☮ ♥ ♫
505 IQ
The definition of improvise: to compose, play, recite, or sing (verse, music, etc.) on the spur of the moment.

You can look at the Blues licks thread and find some cool licks to play and just convert them to the E Blues scale.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Vulicious
272 IQ
Thank you and i made my solo.
Thx for the comments and guidance.
cds+stereo=life
484 IQ
I prefer to play E Blues in seventh position on the A string.

E|-----------------------------------10-12
B|--------------------8-10-11-12--------
G|---------------7-9-----------------------
D|-------7-8-9----------------------------
A|-7-10-----------------------------------
E|------------------------------------------

Just seems to make more sense to me, and bends are more logical, so it should help you see where you're going if you're kinda new at this.
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.