Hey all i'm just wondering if i could get a better deal online as opposed to in store? Im looking for a practice amp and possibly a new guitar and wondering if if there are websites out there that have killer deals on ? Including delivery cheaper than the highstreet stores?

Just wondering about your thoughts

cheers
Everything is cheaper if you buy it over the Internet, but it's a good idea to try out a guitar or amp in a shop before buying it.
guitar center has identical prices in store as online. My guitar was actually $50 cheaper in store ($550 compared to $600). I also like to test things out before hand, although I did get my amp online cause they didnt carry it at guitar center. I suggest in store though, even if its a few extra dollars.
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
when you buy multiple items it may be cheaper instore.
They can make you a deal this way, where you can negotiate online.

Also, if you offer to pay in cash they'll normally make a reduction! Saying that if you email or ring and online store you might be able to cut a deal!
Gibson, Martin, Orange, Apple.
I have problems with both. Got a guitar online and had to get a pot replaced and some other minor things. then I got a guitar from the store was set up like **** had to put atleast 50 dollars into it just to sound good " never get a guitar without playing it".
With guitars you really need to buy instore. With amps and FX you can get away with buying online if you've tried that model instore.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Try in a store, and then buy online.

The only thing I wouldn't do this with is Epiphone 'cause I bought one of my Epis online, and I had to send it back and exchange it three times before I finally got sent one that had everything working properly. That was really annoying to have to go through all that just to save few quid. For only like £12 more I could have gone to a store and tried them out to find one that was good and got it right there that day. So I wouldn't risk buying Epiphone online again.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
does musicians friend ship to the UK? that site is really cool but im not sure how much the costs would be/are if they ship to Europe?