basicly my bday is comming up i have a few things to i would like to get but im but sure which of these will he the most beneficial to my playing. I play metal BFMV, metallica, pantera and hard rock seether, fightstar and am basicly making my own stuff around these sounds but i use cleans alot.

What i have my eyes on

Wah: Morley bad horsie 2 / Weeping demon

Digitec whammy pedal

Toneport UX2

Washburn D46SCE

Or a bugera 6262 combo

right now i only bedroom practise and jamming will be looking to do some minor giging. My amp is a cube 60
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
The Whammy is loads of fun, but (unless you graduated from the Tom Morello school of guitar playing) it'll end up being used a lot less than you think it will.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
I had a Bad Horsie 2 and I didn't like it. The touch response is cool but it has like a slight lag. Also the pedal is spring loaded so you can't set it to one level and use it as more of a tone manipulator without it snapping back.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Thanks anymore suggestions
]

Quote by hminh87

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
id go for the new amp for sure over any pedals
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12

The Bugera will make a world of diference compared to the others. The Toneport wold be good if you want to get into home recording, but I'd go for the new amp without hesitation.
Only thing is if i get the bugera i will have 2 sell my cube and to get the tone of the tubes i will have to turn the volume up n shake the house which i really dont want to do lol.

Btw is it worth getting the combo or should i get the head n 2x12" cab. Will that be even louder?
]

Quote by hminh87

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
Quote by angusslashdime
id go for the new amp for sure over any pedals

Quiet, you. He has a quality 60 watt SS amp, and dosn't gig. He's fine.

I'd head to a shop and try out some pedals, mate. You really gotta play wahs to know how they fit you, especially.
i just realized coz the cube is a modeling amp will it like accept pedals like the wah
]

Quote by hminh87

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?