Poll: is it worth it?
Poll Options
View poll results: is it worth it?
hell yes go make some money!!!
12 71%
no. just no.
5 29%
Voters: 17.
im trying to get some money, and i think im going to go to a warehouse store such as big lots or costco and buy a buttload of candy for like 50 cents a piece and sell for $1 at my school. it is against school rules, but i could double my money easy with little risk of getting in any trouble. im 99% sure thats what im going to do. worth it?

has anyone done this and did it work well or was it a waste of time?
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
If you don't sell it all you won't have doubled your money, you could even make a loss and be stuck with a ****e-load of sweets. I'd suggest robbery instead.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
Deal drugs dude.

More money, same risk.

...yeah.. same risk alright
i say, go for sellin candy. whats the worst they'll do to you? tell you to stop??
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
If you don't sell it all you won't have doubled your money, you could even make a loss and be stuck with a ****e-load of sweets. I'd suggest robbery instead.

that's a good idea
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by Explicit User
...yeah.. same risk alright
i say, go for sellin candy. whats the worst they'll do to you? tell you to stop??

Lol, I didn't even think when I posted.

I never really do...
Signature temporarily empty
I used to do this in school, but then they cracked down on it, so I stopped. Never got caught, but over the course of ~3 months, I only made about £90 profit. Getting a job was a much better idea.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
Deal drugs dude.

More money, same risk.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
if i do it im not gonna spend that much money on the candy, sometimes groups do that as a fundraiser, so i know people will buy it, but yeah as mazzakazza said, im not sure ill make much profit in a little period of time

also, im getting a job soon, too. all goin towards a new geetar/amp
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
I did that for like a week in school and made some money. Should have carried on but couldn't be arsed with walking round selling sweets instead of playing stupid games with my friends.