How would you feel if you can play a computer keybaord as guitars? A tech person in Georgia formed a Keyboard Band and made auto chord, pitch bend and string strumming like a piece of cake. May be it could be used in Guitar Hero III or Rock Band. What do you think?

Keyboard Band is described as

"Keyboard Band is a piece of live performance software which simulates a typical pop band setup. It includes guitar, bass and drums. All of these instruments are performed by players via computer keyboard and then synthesized by the computer. This piece of software provides functions such as auto chord, pitch bend and string strumming which make guitar playing much easier. The first Georgia Tech keyboard band will perform the classic rock tune “Hotel California”.

Check Out The Video
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
It sounds f*cking awful.

This is silly, although it could be neat... learn to play the damn guitar not play a computer keyboard!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
It's a really great project and some skilled engineering.
But... a computer keyboard couldn't really replace a guitar. I mean, it's a nice novel idea, but I don't really think that any guitarists would actually buy it.

Although it would be neat to see a version of guitar hero for the computer that uses that software.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by firebreath07
It's a really great project and some skilled engineering.
But... a computer keyboard couldn't really replace a guitar. I mean, it's a nice novel idea, but I don't really think that any guitarists would actually buy it.

Although it would be neat to see a version of guitar hero for the computer that uses that software.

This is it
damn, the keyboard makes the bassist and the guitarist obsolete? thats intense.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by floppypick

This is silly, although it could be neat... learn to play the damn guitar not play a computer keyboard!!

What a cute small little middle finger lmao, guess its true about asians and *size
Quote by floppypick

that could be said about guitar hero... which i also hate.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Quote by saphrax

And it's free too?!
Oh wait... it's an open source program... I knew that
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!