okay, here's a little hypathetical scenerio for you. Say your friend takes 50 motion sickness pills and their happens to be a grill that you with gas tank in hand pour on it not knowing their is still an ember lit. Flame travels back into gas can and you trip, your not high, spill some on your friend and he recieves three degree burns and has to have skin grafts with no recollection of the accident. And so happen your other friends are sober when it happens and they all know the truth, and word slips out that it was your fault and people start talkin trash and eventually your friend will find out, would you tell him first, or would you let it go and him found out for himself ? also would you fill so ****ty about the hole thing that you would contemplate suicide or be so depressed you couldn't look him in the face. Q@A. :stickpoke
I would correct the ****ty grammar, punctuation, and capitalization of the person who posted a dilemma like this.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Enjoy your shotgun mouthwash because of the guilt from the terrible affliction you laid upon your friend.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Hypothetical? But, TS; your bad grammar is real!
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
thats like saying that i didnt crash into that car infront of me...they stopped real quick and there was nothing i could do...even tho you had three beers.

no one believes anyone's story when they have ingested any kind of substance. sounds like you are ****ed.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I'd be so depressed I'd probably just kill myself or move far far away.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Based on your user name and constant usage of the "high", I'd say this actually happened. Say you're sorry dude. Don't ****ing lie......tell him!
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
I don't understand what you're asking.
It has a Q@A at the end just wondered what people would think.
Bah, you n00bs can't control fire properly.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I already feel so bad about it I couldn't look him in the face before he went to the hospital, but, he gets to stay home the last month of school and has all the Ltabs he wants. It still doesn't right the wrong though does it.
Quote by crazypothead91
okay, here's a little hypathetical scenerio for you. Say your friend takes 50 motion sickness pills and their happens to be a grill that you with gas tank in hand pour on it not knowing their is still an ember lit. Flame travels back into gas can and you trip, your not high, spill some on your friend and he recieves three degree burns and has to have skin grafts with no recollection of the accident. And so happen your other friends are sober when it happens and they all know the truth, and word slips out that it was your fault and people start talkin trash and eventually your friend will find out, would you tell him first, or would you let it go and him found out for himself ? also would you fill so ****ty about the hole thing that you would contemplate suicide or be so depressed you couldn't look him in the face. Q@A. :stickpoke

wat
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by crazypothead91

It's an accident, these things happen. It's not worth killing yourself over.

I suggest you talk to him about it before he finds out from someone else. Good luck.
Quote by ++BuCkEtHeAd++
finish the job...problem solved

do what Buckethead does.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by Archaon
It's an accident, these things happen. It's not worth killing yourself over.

I suggest you talk to him about it before he finds out from someone else. Good luck.

Shh.

To TS. Kill yourself. It's the only way to ease the burden of guilt.

We need less idiots in the gene pool.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
*inserts penis?*
Quote by Parabellum
Shh.

To TS. Kill yourself. It's the only way to ease the burden of guilt.

We need less idiots in the gene pool.

I hope you're not serious.

Is something like this really worth death? Piss off.

It's not the idiots that are wrecking the world, it's the people who honestly and sincerely believe that people ought to be executed just because their level of intelligence doesn't match their standard.
Thanks for the moral input, Captain Maturity. But since it seems that the internets water down humor, it was a joke.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
*inserts penis?*
Quote by Parabellum
Thanks for the moral input, Captain Maturity. But since it seems that the internets water down humor, it was a joke.

I'm glad to hear you were joking, because I'm sick and tired of hearing about how everyone with an IQ under 100 should die.
i've never laughed so hard before.
this is just.....so......complicated.

but, no dude. do the honorable thing: finish the job.
Quote by crazypothead91
thanks for the input... and my iq is 146 when I got the test last year by my therapist.

Yeah, we can tell.

We're only strays.
Quote by crazypothead91
thanks for the input... and my iq is 146 when I got the test last year by my therapist.

Aww, he is so stupid he can't count

My advice is to have sex with his girlfriend, then he'll forget all about you burning him.