I dont know what the hell i just did, but i pressed something and everything on my screen turned upside down. Tell me how to turn it back please its really awkward to write this...
dude that's awesome.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I'll tell you something, it's not the screen, it's you.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
so how do you turn it upside down?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
you inspired me to put my screen upside down to piss everyone else off

its like im at school

that reminds me of this one time i was working on some project and i was just looking at wikipedia upside down and my teacher was like reed what are you doing
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
where do I find this desktop management window?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

too late

You deserve a cookie.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Woah.... this is cool... Challenging though.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Someone did that to all the computers in the graphics department when I was at school.

Nobody could work out how to get it back and they had to call a computer technician! It was hilarious
alt+shift+prtscrn = win
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
it doesn't work on a mac. how do i do it on a mac?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
At school we flip the screens and turn on high-visibility mode (shift+alt+print screen).

It doesn't work on my computer though, it just makes the computer quack.
I right click the desktop background and have "nView properties"

nVidia graphics cards ftw.
It's also in my control panel.
Quote by O-52-A-50-R
FOR WINDOWS PEOPLE:

Right Clikck -> Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> Rotation -> From there set the hotkey

phail
How do you do it in Windows Vista?
Quote by Twilight
But I resolve all conflicts and manage my anger in the Canadian Way (by writing letters) so no fights ever break out.

Where in Gods name did all you anime fanatics come from? Away with you - back to the darkness
I have no idea what you're on about

When I go Right Click > Properties > Settings > Advanced, there's none of that what you said
Quote by sam b
I have no idea what you're on about

When I go Right Click > Properties > Settings > Advanced, there's none of that what you said

There should be bunch of tabs when you go into advanced. And there is one of them called "Rotation".
Quote by O-52-A-50-R
There should be bunch of tabs when you go into advanced. And there is one of them called "Rotation".

Not on mine, bro. Only, adapter monitor, color management, and troubleshoot.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
Not on mine, bro. Only, adapter monitor, color management, and troubleshoot.

I think I must have an update of some kind Those tabs that you mentioned are the only ones in my properties that aren't colored red. They mst be default because all of the others tabs are colored red and say ATI. Try googling it if it means something to you