Repelling hoverers. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

There we go.

ESP LTD EC-1000 Vintage Honey Burst models are so scarce? I don't mind the Amber Sunburst model, but I really don't like the abalone inlays. Are VHBs discontinued or what? The only place I can find them is Geartree.com.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
now why would you want to do that?
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Its discontinued. It does come in Amber Sunburst though. Keep looking though. I was wanting the Eclipse II in vintage white for a while. I found out they were discontinued and I coulnd't find one anywhere. Just happened I went to one of my usual shops and asked, and they had what was probably the last one expected in the following week. It didn't even reach the floor when it came in as the rep put it away with my name on it. So keep checking around and asking if anyone expects even just one to come in sometime.