As we all know May 1st is the date for college decisions. For all you fellow class of 2012, or whoever else wants to post, put down your college.

For me?

Pepperdine
AVOID LARGE STATE SCHOOLS!!!

They are cheap, but God they suck.

Go private, it is well worth the extra debt. (YOU WILL ACTUALLY HAVE A JOB TO PAY IT OFF WITH WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!)

Trust me.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

I'm graduating this year FROM college.

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Go private, it is well worth the extra debt. (YOU WILL ACTUALLY HAVE A JOB TO PAY IT OFF WITH WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!)

Trust me.

I go to a large state school

University of Minnesota for the record. But I am class of 2011.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Flip a coin?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by snipelfritz
I go to a large state school

University of Minnesota for the record. But I am class of 2011.
I can't really generalize all of them, but all of my educated friends agree (from schools throughout the US..)

The ones who went to private schools paid more, but their experiences are generally positive.

State schools are like a Nazi regime. Academia >> God (in their world, anyway...)

If you pay more and there is a smaller class size, they are your bitch, not the other way around.

If they piss you off you just say, "well, okay, I quit!"

NOOO!!!

With your $60,000 tuition, there goes the professor's salary.

At a state school they get public funding, so they don't care about you.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Trust me.

Private schools require a lot of money. However, there are many superb public schools which certainly have just as much a valid reputation as their snooty and pompous cousins. UC's for example, are among the best schools in the country; not the mention that all - except Merced - are within the top 50 universities in the United States.

In other words, and certainly much more colloquial and cliché, the grass is not truly greener on the other side - it's just much more expensive.
I agree that it's stupid to say that all public schools are bad. U of Virginia, for example, is probably in the top 25 schools in the country. But the other 24 are most likely private schools.
Fender Tele
Breedlove SM20
Cort M800

Peavey Classic 30
Roland Microcube

Digitech RP250
Digitech Bad Monkey