Page 1 of 2
6 years ive been a member on this site lol. i feel i shud contribute more. i feel old i remember sitting at my desk with a fender squire siging up on the forums hahaha.
~ Immortally Insane ~
dude you make like 1 post per 3 months. i don't care how old you are, you're still a forum noob around here.
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I wonder what the Pit will be like in 6 years from now, it'll be crazy that there will be kids on born in the 2000s, they will tell us that stuff like Ned's Survival Guide is a better Nick show than Pete and Pete
This is your first post in almost a year, since my birthday in fact. Do you lurk, or do you just hardly use UG/the forums?
I didn't even know there were any 02ers alive..................................fascinating!!!!1

just post more, problem solved.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Sabu
I wonder what the Pit will be like in 6 years from now, it'll be crazy that there will be kids on born in the 2000s, they will tell us that stuff like Ned's Survival Guide is a better Nick show than Pete and Pete

"What, there was a show where the characters from All Grown Up were babies? Yeah right"

Me: ""
Quote by Sabu

And imagine what it'll be like in 20 years, once all of us current users have families and have forgotten about UG.
Quote by goldmember1217
And imagine what it'll be like in 20 years, once all of us current users have families and have forgotten about UG.

you that's it huh? you're not gonna go to the mega computer and get drunk on the pit when you're married? shame on you. *swigs whiskey from the bottle*
Quote by goldmember1217

The pit will have imploded into a festering pool of emos and MTV fanboys/girls by then.

/Pessimism.
Quote by bendystraw
dude you make like 1 post per 3 months. i don't care how old you are, you're still a forum noob around here.

RESPECT YOUR ELDERS FOOL
lol , ive been here for 4 years and hardly contribute. sometimes at night, i post creepy weird stuff in threads, but ya im just afraid of getting warned or flamed even though i kinda bring it on my self by saying stupid ****. and i feel like no one even reads my posts unless 'm lucky and actually say something useful in a thread, like this one time.
Last edited by Darth_Qurashi at Apr 30, 2008,
Quote by goldmember1217

forget about UG?!?!?!?!?! i dont think thats possible ha
Quote by bendystraw
you that's it huh? you're not gonna go to the mega computer and get drunk on the pit when you're married? shame on you. *swigs whiskey from the bottle*

I'll save that instance for when I'm a broke, old, drunkard with no job, like I am now (minus the old part).
Quote by goldmember1217

No one forgets UG.

-glare-

...no one.
Gear:
Fender Standard HSS Strat w/ Tone Zone bridge
ESP Ltd EC-1k Black cherry
Carvin DC127 blackburst with Bareknuckle Warpigs
Peavey 6505+
Next year will be five for me haha

Edit: i mean 4
Last edited by The Spoon at Apr 30, 2008,
In Soviet Russia..........UG forgets YOU!!!!!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Kurt-Corgan
You're not even on 3 years of UG membership yet.

What the hell...haha sorry for that im out of it i dont even know what i was thinking
Quote by bendystraw

"It's a lion! get in the car!"

no one really knows me. but i haven't been here too long.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by bendystraw

sorry hard man im sure one day. ur mind will go further than the ug forum!
~ Immortally Insane ~
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Meta11ica
sorry hard man im sure one day. ur mind will go further than the ug forum!

what's that supposed to mean Mr. Revive a stupid old thread guy?
Quote by sam b
^ i've been here a year more, and get less probably

Shut it!!!
/joke

I post here quite a lot, but when I look at my profile, it only says I have posted 46 times since i have joined
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by pepsi_coke
i lurk too... i'm not scared of u ppl i'm just too lazy to write

say what?
Quote by Kyle.E
Shutup.

dude, you're a super-maga-ultra-fag. you have no grounds to tell whatshisface to shut up.
Page 1 of 2