has anyone ever used the brand webstrings?
their website is :www.webstrings.com
they basically sell high quality strings but keep the costs down by minimal packaging and no endorsements.
i bought a few sets the other week and they seem great
no more forking out for rotos any more :P

so what do you think?
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
anyone?

xx
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
Sounds interesting. I may have to look into buying some of these when I get a job. I have about 15 USD to my name right now so strings are not a high priority.
GAS List:
Nothing
Looks interesting, even just from a monetary stand point. However, it does me no good as I need a set EADGC and they don't sell 6 string sets or single strings. Thus, I'm a little out of luck. Sorry, they sell a 6 string set. but it's nickel plated AKA poo. Actually, considering the cost it may be an interesting investment. I'm just worried they'll die really quick or sound terrible.
I figure since it's pretty cheap to buy a few sets, I might as well try them when I get a steady job. Hell, if they die quickly, I got a bunch more sets for the price of 1 EB Super Slinkys.
GAS List:
Nothing
This intrigues me; I'll have to buy a set sometime. A 4-string set of stainless steel roundwounds would cost $15 with shipping, which would save me about $6 from my local store. I am kinda concerned about their quality, but there's really only one way to find out!
Just remember...

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."

Those stainless steel flats piqued my interest. These strings really are a good deal price-wise, and if you get you a few sets you don't even have to pay for shipping.

Mental note to self: After main gear is purchased, try these strings out.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
hmm, i like my strings to look pretty, they have those nifty little cloth endings on them? if not its back to DR's

actually, i have no idea what strings i have on now.......................so scratch that

and it may be a stupid question, but you havent had any problems with them secuirty wise right? i always feel a bit funny giving my credit card number over the internet knowing full well how many people know how to hack the thing.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
interesting site. i'm gonna keep my eyes on this deal. but until then i'll keep buying my Rotos, handmade in England. they have never failed me, why should i fail them?
the sound so far after two weeks has kept pretty bright, its faded a little since they where first put on but they are definately worth it for the money.

i got a flatwound set (recently de-fretted my starter bass), a roundwound set, 2 electric guitar sets, an acoustic guitar set and a pack of 10 plectrums for 40 dollars. pretty good deal if you ask me.

and for the security question, its been fine for me. i just paid and they arrived in the uk about a week later. service was great with no fussing around.

it was my bass teacher who first suggested these to me and im not gonna use any other strings until i get a job (which i dont plan on doing for a while yet lol)

xx
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
hmm, i like my strings to look pretty, they have those nifty little cloth endings on them? if not its back to DR's

what is more important to you looks or tone?

xx
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134