I am writing a paper for a Morality class, on genetic engineering. I have already covered the points of a perfect society, and that of the inevitable mistakes that can be made. Any other ideas?
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Can't help you unless you're for genetic engineering.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
^: I'm supposed to be arguing the pros and the cons for it. So go right ahead!
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Against: You could mention the strong environmental ethic that some people have about not changing nature full stop.
For: Have you said about the medical benefits for humans?

I actually have an exam in this subject tomorrow at uni.
Well, I don't really want to get to in depth, but talk about the pros such as fixing desieases etc... which I'm sure you have, think about implications in the future which could come from it, such as over population, religion of course is a big factor in it. Remember that although it starts out with good intentions it will inevitably lead to problems, how severe I'm not really sure, until the time comes when it will start happening more, which will be in our generation. One of the biggest problems people seem to have with it, is that we will be able to choose almost every trait your child would have, and basically how succesful. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.