What's your favourite brand?

I'm a Camel Blue man myself.

FAO anti smoking people; don't tell us we're killing ourselves, we know. Make your own thread or something...
Lucky strikes but I bought the silver ones instead of the red ones and they taste horrid so I don't smoke that much any more.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Lucky strikes but I bought the silver ones instead of the red ones and they taste horrid so I don't smoke that much any more.

When I can't get Camels, I go for Luckies. I prefer the Silver. I just find 'Red' anything a bit too much. Marlboro reds for example are lung bleeders.
I like Camels, although I don't smoke much anymore.

I occasionally like an American Spirit, too.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by I am Samuel
When I can't get Camels, I go for Luckies. I prefer the Silver. I just find 'Red' anything a bit too much. Marlboro reds for example are lung bleeders.

I like Marlboro reds, but I try not to get too many of those, especially the 100s
Quote by I am Samuel

Perhaps I just got a bad pack or it was my body telling me to stop, then

They don't taste as smooth as the reds. I am partial to drum tobacco as well but I have to have someone around all the time to roll for me because I suck at it (what else are boyfriends for?)
Quote by RandyVanhalen13
Stick to ganjah

+1
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Anything...I hardly smoke. If i'm around my smoking mates i'll steal any brand anyone offers me.
Quote by I am Samuel
The 100's the long ones?

Yeah. I'll have one every now and then.
Search Bar.....I get good results with them.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
If I'm anywhere in Europe, I'll smoke Lucky Strikes.
Here in South Africa though, they taste like ****, so I smoke Marlboro Reds. Which in Europe taste like crap.
Vice-versal coincidence?
Quote by freshtunes
Search Bar.....I get good results with them.

Try typing 'smokers' or 'smoking' in there, there's a lot to choose from! Haha.

UG gets more and more 'I'm grassing on your ass' everytime I come on.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
My Pop was a fan of American Spirit Blue, and my Pop Pop was a fan of Marlboro.

Yeah, my dad's brand is Marlboro reds.
Quote by GardenGnome26
Djarum Blacks. Delicious.

I think Bali Hais taste better. But that's just me.
I used to smoke 100s and Reds....and chainsmoke them, that was when i first started though. I've been really dumb about smoking.

Now i only smoke here and there every few days or something. Unless i'm drinking, then i smoke like a chimney. I stick to Marb Mediums now.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by Moggan13
Anything...I hardly smoke. If i'm around my smoking mates i'll steal any brand anyone offers me.

I'm the same way.. I don't buy them for myself, but I'll smoke socially when hanging out with friends. You can call it peer pressure, but I don't care. I can just as easily not take one and chill with them, haha.

I don't do it often though, partially because my girlfriend's not a big fan. I try to make sure I have time to clean myself up and get the smell to go away before I see her again.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
I go for camel blue as well.

but if i'm low on cigarettes/cash to hand i ponce off of friends, i don't really mind what i brand (although most of my friends smoke mayfair/richmond/stirling etc, no one i know smokes camel), i don't enjoy it as much, its just if i am desperate.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Marlboro Smooths for me. If I can't get those I get some lights from my parents.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
Marlboro Smooths for me. If I can't get those I get some lights from my parents.

I could use some smooths. i hardly ever smoke menthols, unless its all thats around or if i have the craving...and now i have the craving.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
i used to be a camel light man.

but now i bought a machine and roll my own so i go for the good old gambler. $7.15 for 6 ounces.

you really cant beat making less than a dollar packs.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Perhaps I just got a bad pack or it was my body telling me to stop, then

They don't taste as smooth as the reds. I am partial to drum tobacco as well but I have to have someone around all the time to roll for me because I suck at it (what else are boyfriends for?)

When I smoke, I smoke the light blue drum, it's tasty in joints also
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.