you have good reason to hate that name...
Unfortunately, I don't know how to delete accounts... I myself am a bit of a n00b...sorta...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
You can never log in again or ask a mod to ban it for you.

That's pretty much it.

Didn't see the part about starting over. You're stuck with this name.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You can't make a new account, mods will perma ban that account and give your current one a temporary ban. Sorry but your stuck with it.
Quote by Afifreak11
i hate my account name
and i want to just start over
help?
Pay attention as we go through this ...
Quote by O-52-A-50-R
Simple answer: you can't
Absolutely true. You can NOT delete your account.
Quote by Death_switch
You can't make a new account, mods will perma ban that account ...
Absolutely true. Any accounts made after the first one are perma'd
Quote by Death_switch
...and give your current one a temporary ban.
Also true. This account would be banned for 30 days. Longer, if you had been banned before.
Quote by Death_switch
Sorry but your stuck with it.
Almost always true.

They don't like to change account names. It's a pain in the ass to do. You were informed when you signed up to make sure to choose your name wisely because you can't change it.

What do you have going for you, that they would want to bother with this? Not much.
You don't have any contributions such as tabs or articles. BUT the only post you have on the forum is this one right here. That avoids a huge mess if your name gets changed.

If you had warnings and/or bans because of posts that were deleted, you can assume you will not get a response. But if your record is clean, and the appropriate staff member is not busy, then maybe, MAYBE you might have your name changed.

I'll send a PM to that staff member. He MIGHT contact you. If you get a response, consider yourself extremely fortunate. Don't post elsewhere on UG outside of this thread, until you hear from a staff member, or this thread is closed. That will keep things simpler.

Think VERY CAREFULLY about what name you would want IF they are willing to let you change. Pick something you can live with forever, because changing once is almost impossible. Changing twice just ain't gonna happen.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i can tell you right now - your name won't be changed, just live with it.
from daylight...
...into darkness