Quote by wtf_dude69
neither

Why? Gary Kramer is the designer of the 80s kramers. The kramers now under gibson are crap copies, they are not the real thing. The gary kramer guitars are some of the best i have played, I just dont know which of the two to get. Their body is so damn comfortable.
the 6 string, unless you really feel like you need more than 24 frets, which is enough as it is
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by edusty2010
I'd get the FR, 36 fret, 7 string. The flat black looks really awesome. Be sure to post pics with w/e you get

I definatelly will. It may take me till august.
You can get many 24 fret 2 pick up 6 strings, but there's VERY few 36 fret 7 string guitar. Go get it.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
Quote by Jestersage
You can get many 24 fret 2 pick up 6 strings, but there's VERY few 36 fret 7 string guitar. Go get it.

Thats the most convincing statement i have ever heard. Im leaning on the 36 fret now. Should I get it Floyd, or floydless. How about fretless?
Don't get a guitar just because you can. Get one that does what you need.

Do you actually play/want to play 7 string? Do you need more than 24 frets? 1 pickup is (personally) a big no-no for me.

If I only had those two guitars to choose from I'd probably go the 6 string.
i wouldn't get either, they look like something prince **** out before a concert, just like the guitars he uses.
Those are some ugly ass guitars.

But if I had to pick between the two, I would get the 7 string, just for a change of pace.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by Tubyboulin
The First one, Tons of stuff you can do.

id get it hardtail though, not a Floyd.

why? If your gonna go get somethign crazy with an extra string and 12 extra frets, why not go all the way and put a floyd on it? I mean, theres no way that that thing is not gonna be a shred machine , and with 7 strings, you're not really gonna want to change tunings. Just my two cents.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by deathbyawesome
why? If your gonna go get somethign crazy with an extra string and 12 extra frets, why not go all the way and put a floyd on it? I mean, theres no way that that thing is not gonna be a shred machine , and with 7 strings, you're not really gonna want to change tunings. Just my two cents.

I'm not sure, but I've heard a lot of stories about 7-string guitars with locking trems being a bit unstable.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.