I just ordered a bunch of (50 lbs. worth) of peanuts to bulk up cheaply (high protein) and I accidentally ordered raw ones instead of roasted. Since I don't have the time ATM to roast them can I eat them raw no problem?
umm... yeah...?

why the heck did you order 50lbs of peanuts???

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
im pretty sure if there raw they will kill you
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by AlecMag
umm... yeah...?

why the heck did you order 50lbs of peanuts???

Haha, yea I'd like to know to.

How much did that cost you?
Quote by WNxScythe
$88. I can live off of this and this alone (plus water) for about 2 months

Broski, I have you either;

1. Have a high metabilism.

or

2. Work out like me.
why would they sell them raw if you can't eat them? if you're not COMPLETELY sure, check the package and see if there are any warning lables. haha $88 worth of peanuts...

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by esp_krank_vht
Broski, I have you either;

1. Have a high metabilism.

or

2. Work out like me.

or

3. Eat a crapload of peanuts for 2 months straight.

srsly.

Yes you can eat them raw. It's incredible, these common sense things that you know since you're five and other people have no idea. Odd.
Quote by WNxScythe
I just ordered a bunch of (50 lbs. worth) of peanuts to bulk up cheaply (high protein) and I accidentally ordered raw ones instead of roasted. Since I don't have the time ATM to roast them can I eat them raw no problem?

Ha! you're a funny person

50 pounds SHHHHHT
they're kind of nasty, but definitely edible.

have fun eating fifty pounds of them.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
In the UK raw peanuts are common Halloween things. They come in the shell and everything, they're absolutely fun.
You guys have never eaten raw peanuts?

What the ****.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
You'll be fine, but they will taste disgusting!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I've heard that they're poison if you don't cook them. Meh. Eat 'em anyway. Can't be that bad I guess.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Damn dude. Thats a shlt load of raw peanuts. We sell raw peanuts at the hardware store where i work and those bags are massive
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
If you eat nothing but peanuts and water for two months you're going to have some interesting bathroom experiences.
Quote by freakpower21
If you eat nothing but peanuts and water for two months you're going to have some interesting bathroom experiences.

oh yea definaltly..some serious experiences lol..

This is your feces on peanuts.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Dude peanuts are b*tchin'. This totally reminds me of something Kramer would do though, lol. He'd go on about how good of a deal it is to eat only peanuts for two months.

Anyways peanuts are fine raw. I know a guy that just keeps peanuts in his truck and drives around eating them all day.
We're only strays.