So i have a pre good sub system in my 1992 cadillac deville. But the old ground i have keeps falling off so does anyone know where a good spot for grounding the system is?..its a 1000 watta amp powering it.

-stoner
Assuming it's in your trunk, peel back the carpeting in your trunk to show metal, grind it down, get a butt connector that has a washer on half of it, drill a hole in your freshly ground metal a wabam! good ground.

And I hope you know you're only running about 650 watts to your subs, unless you have an extra battery and HO alternator.
Find an existing bolt close to your amp but not on your trunk lid, undo it, grind the surface down so its shiny, use a ring terminal to connect and put the bolt back in and tighten so that the terminal is very secure, cover with a little bit of silicone so that it doesn't corrode.

i hope the guy above realises that amp power ratings are severely overdone and its probably more like 100watts (if that)
Quote by 13brx7
Find an existing bolt close to your amp but not on your trunk lid, undo it, grind the surface down so its shiny, use a ring terminal to connect and put the bolt back in and tighten so that the terminal is very secure, cover with a little bit of silicone so that it doesn't corrode.

i hope the guy above realises that amp power ratings are severely overdone and its probably more like 100watts (if that)

Ok then smart guy, tell me how much watts my kx2500.1 REALLY puts out.
Quote by esp_krank_vht
Ok then smart guy, tell me how much watts my kx2500.1 REALLY puts out.

probably not 2500 watts. i mean i it is kicker.