Page 1 of 4
So my mom decided to take my phone in the middle of the night and read all my text messages, and she found out i drink and smoke weed. Now I am grounded for what seems to be life, or at least when I turn 18 in 4 years and can move as far away from my parents as possible. The only reason I'm on the computer right now is because she's out at dinner. How will I manage?
one word
pwnt
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Why the hell are you drinking and smoking weed at the age of 14, silly child.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
O, man.

You are ****ed! and silly for not deleting your messages.
Masturbate, a lot!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Thats why you delete txt messages
Where did you hide your phone?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by Thales
I thought you were talking about the television program...

Me too lol

Smart mom. You shouldn't drink anyways. Weed is cool if you're smart about it but liquor is a touchy subject if you're underage.

EDIT: Oh yeah you're 14...
Quote by Thales

lol, i love that show
Reasonably talk to her.

Most parents pull the "grounded for life" trick at least once.

It's usually because they're extremelly disapointed / angry.
Drinking oh dear.... weed... hmmm understandable but for your health itdepends if its a safe dealer (which is never garunteed)... if so sorta the same as alcohol.

Why would anyone get grounded for drinking alcohol at the age of 14?
or is that an amarican no no

I'm nearlly 16 and I drink regularly :S .... and my parents now... and couldnt care less
Last edited by condork at Apr 30, 2008,
I should have deleted my text messages but I usually don't have to worry about stuff like that because my mom usually minds her own business, but lately she's felt the need to butt into my life.
point out the bright sides like you aren't pimping ho's out, you aren't being pimped, you didn't kill anyone, etc...
Drinking at 14 is stupid. I know a lot of people that do. They are all stupid. So are drugs. Stupid. Wait until you're 21.
You sir, got owned by your nosey mom.
Quote by condork
Drinking oh dear.... weed... hmmm depends if its a safe dealer... if so sorta the same as alcohol.

I'm nearlly 16 and I drink regularly :S .... and my parents now... and couldnt care less

It should really be a world-wide no no until you are at least 18.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by condork
Drinking oh dear.... weed... hmmm depends if its a safe dealer... if so sorta the same as alcohol.

This country is so sensitive to things like that it's not even funny.

The funny thing is if a cop pulls you over and you have alcohol (underaged) you'll probably get in a lot of trouble, but if you have less than an ounce of grass on you they'll just dump it and let you on your way, or just let you keep it.
she'll probably just give you "the talk" and let you out.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Don't. Get other hobbys. Guitar, Bass (If you can't handle guitar), Rape, and fapping are popular choices.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by blakefoster937
I should have deleted my text messages but I usually don't have to worry about stuff like that because my mom usually minds her own business, but lately she's felt the need to butt into my life.

Because she's your mom and she feels the need to know what you're spending your spare time doing? Be glad she cares.

Also, pwnt.
Be a kid while you can, the weed and booze will be there when you're 18 and can contemplate your own actions.

My mom caught me having a smoke in my room yesterday (I am almost 19) and she was ready to whoop my ass!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Why?
drinkings fine if its moderated you can have a beer with your parents, it does no harm. That way when you are 18 or 21 whatever you wont go all out get pissed out of your head and die of alcohol poisoning.

Drugs I'll agree with

But i've been drinking since I was 11... and nothings wrong with me. Straight A*s
So one may conclude its done me good
Quote by Thales

lol me too. um... well, suxs for u. i delete messages like that purposely so my parents don't find them. i think she's just really mad. she'll probably look up sooner or later.... unless she's anything like my english teacher a.k.a. the devil .
um, my parents could have cared less...to the point i almost had to score for them twice while i was in highschool. But, the real deal is that she probably felt like you arent open with her(gf's are this way too). Be open with the women folk in your lives, and they are significantly easier to deal with. seriously.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Don't. Get other hobbys. Guitar, Bass (If you can't handle guitar), Rape, and fapping are popular choices.
how could you suggest that he play bass? thats so irresponsible. what if he actually did it? it would be on your conscience.

by the way, i applaud your parent's parenting

hopefully they dont give in after a few months.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Last edited by Zugunruhe at Apr 30, 2008,
It'll last for a month, tops, if you do a load of chores. Iron clothes, cook meals, wash up dishes, and keep your room tidy - the grounding will be lifted in no time.
Quote by condork
Why?
drinkings fine if its moderated you can have a beer with your parents, it does no harm. That way when you are 18 or 21 whatever you wont go all out get pissed out of your head and die of alcohol poisoning.

Drugs I'll agree with

But i've been drinking since I was 11... and nothings wrong with me. Straight A*s
So one may conclude its done me good

Most teens go to parties and get wasted. They don't have a beer. They have many.
Quote by FireandFlames
Because she's your mom and she feels the need to know what you're spending your spare time doing? Be glad she cares.

Also, pwnt.

Exactly! Don't do that **** in the first place, and you won't have to worry about getting in trouble! It is possible to have fun not smoking pot and not drinking.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
I had the same problem, but i didn't smoke weed.
I suggest you to get their trust back and stay over at friends' places to do that kind of stuff.
Getting their trust back means getting your grades better(if you have bad grades) and just being a good boy^^.
i know how you can get un-grounded..... just annoy ur mom a lot dont let her have any space constantly annoy her, itll get to the point where shes had enough of you and she'll un-ground you
Quote by pureebil333
i know how you can get un-grounded..... just annoy ur mom a lot dont let her have any space constantly annoy her, itll get to the point where shes had enough of you and she'll un-ground you

And throws you out of the house instead
Quote by RPGoof
Most teens go to parties and get wasted. They don't have a beer. They have many.

Not like it happens every night is it though?
I've been to paties like that, I dont get drunk easy but I had enough but its fun and most people dont get wasted wasted just a bit drunk
Grounded for life then that means there would be no life Which would mean your not alive which could also mean you dont exist causing this to be a dream so that dream inside dream could mean that I might not even exist either because of that and your life.........

Duh
Quote by RPGoof
Drinking at 14 is stupid. I know a lot of people that do. They are all stupid. So are drugs. Stupid. Wait until you're 21.
You sir, got owned by your nosey mom.

Wow. You're an asshole...but I guess you knew that already.

TS, I don't really know what to tell you. You live in your mom's house and she can pretty much tell you what to do. There's not really anything that you can say that makes drinking and smoking alright in her eyes.
Peepee on yo tittays
Page 1 of 4