Not mine. My girlfriend's.

So heres the story: there are these two girls I met this year in school and clicked with both of them, one in a friendly way and the other in more of a romantic way. So anyway now I've been going out with one for a couple of months, and she's jealous because I still hang out with the other a lot. So what am i supposed to do about this? I'm not going to choose between them.
Tell the one you're romantic with to grow up and realize you like her, not the friend. Jealousy is extremely annoying.
rape!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Age? If you can't have any friends who are girls, there's a problem. On the other hand, take a step back, and look at how you act around this other girl. Maybe your girlfriend has a good reason to be jealous?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Let her know that there is nothing going on between you and the other girl.

That's really all you can do.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sSyLc
Age? If you can't have any friends who are girls, there's a problem. On the other hand, take a step back, and look at how you act around this other girl. Maybe your girlfriend has a good reason to be jealous?

I'm 15, my girlfriend is 15, and the other girl is like 17

And I don't think I act like more than a friend around this other girl
Well, humpeRdunk, I believe that you should look at yourself and evaluate your feelings for both of them and then, if you are sure that you think of the other girl as a personal friend but not a romantic connection, then you should tell your partner that she shouldn't be jealous.

To tell the truth, the girl seems to be a bit paranoid if she's just your friend.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by Amalgam
Well, humpeRdunk, I believe that you should look at yourself and evaluate your feelings for both of them and then, if you are sure that you think of the other girl as a personal friend but not a romantic connection, then you should tell your partner that she shouldn't be jealous.

To tell the truth, the girl seems to be a bit paranoid if she's just your friend.

that seems like a lot of effort just to tell me to shut up
Quote by Amalgam

Marry me?
Quote by humperdunk
that seems like a lot of effort just to tell me to shut up

I like to cushion the blow, y'know what I mean?

Quote by Oli_88
marry me?

Sorry bud, I'm taken.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
I used to have a girlfriend like that. She got jealous when I talked to HER close friends.

Yeah we broke up. Good luck!

LARGE TEXT
Quote by Amalgam
I like to cushion the blow, y'know what I mean?

haha thanks then. at least it cheered me up.
Quote by element4433
Let her know that there is nothing going on between you and the other girl.

That's really all you can do.

You forgot a threesome.
Get off my lawn.