http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Jeff-Loomis-C7-FR-7-string-Electric-Guitar-513832-i1321364.gc

So basically this guitar has everything I'm looking for.
-Seven strings
-Active EMGs
-24 frets
-Original Floyd Rose

For only $1000. That's still quite a bit of cash, but when I would see a guitar like this (without the 7th string, but everything else), the price would be at least $1500. All the reviews on the Guitar Center website are good... but I'm still somewhat wary because of the amazing price. If it's legit, however, I'm totally getting this for my birthday.
Last edited by Someone18 at Apr 30, 2008,
no its reall allright i just wish i had the money.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Really awesome guitar.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Just one question about a 7 string:
The 7th string is the lowest tonally, right? And can you tune it to whatever, really? (I'm thinking that you would tune it to B, since that's what John Petrucci uses, I think.)
Schecter's do run at quite low prices, so I'm sure it's legit.

I've heard good things about the Loomis.
No, that is a gorgeous guitar. I've known several people with them and they all said they were phenomenal. Hell, I'd get one if not for the maple fretboard (it's growing on me though).
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Quote by ManInAClownSuit
No, that is a gorgeous guitar. I've known several people with them and they all said they were phenomenal. Hell, I'd get one if not for the maple fretboard (it's growing on me though).

must resist sexual comments...

thats a great guitar btw and the maple fretboard, at least for me, makes the necks ultra fast, i dont own one, I tried it once and fell in love... but then again im dirty poor
go for it, it looks great.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.