Okay soo I smoked pot twice about a month and a half ago and took e about 2-3 months ago twice, my parents are getting me drug tested, will they find anything?
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by Wheel
Okay soo I smoked pot twice about a month and a half ago and took e about 2-3 months ago twice, my parents are getting me drug tested, will they find anything?

Yep.
drug thread/search bar.

don't think they should find something though.

*reported*
No. It stays in your system for like 2 weeks, give or take a few if you smoke it occasionally. The more you toke up, the longer it stays in your body.

But drink lots of green tea and try and get your hands on a detox kit if you aren't sure.
completely depends what kind of test it is.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Which test would find something?
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
drink LOTS of cranberry juice. weed stays in your system 6-8 weeks (a month and a half to two months for those of you who are a bit lazy) and drinking cranberry juice and getting lots of exercise helps shorten that period of time, but not too drastically. it also depends on the weed and the test, but still. just a few pointers
if its a hair follicle test then your screwd no matter what.
If its UA you should be good.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
XTC stays in your system for about 3 days if it's a piss test and pot stays in your system at the most for one month. My friend who is a HUGE stoner stopped for only a week and passed a test.

edit: Cranberry Juicy doesn't make a difference. THC is stored in fat so any liquid will do. And if you have a high metabolism then you are even better off.
Death Cube K

Quote by primusfan
i know an old lady who supports abortion because it's generally low-class black women getting it performed and for her the less inner-city black kids (or blacks in general) there are, the better.

Oh Damn