I'm thinking that I'll pick up a set of Zakk Wylde EMG's and a Eminence Red Coat Ramrod 10" Guitar Speaker for my Vox. How about you?
Orange Tiny Terror!!!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
ill be getting like 10 bucks haha, gotta love working 3 hours a week for 4 weeks a year
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
EHX kt88's
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Quote by danyellenik
ill be getting like 10 bucks haha, gotta love working 3 hours a week for 4 weeks a year

Dude, you're like 16. You shouldn't be working at all. Save it for later.
Quote by Vikingx

I agree, I'm 15, almost 16 though. I'm just tutoring kids in grade 2 for 10 bucks an hour

I'll be working this summer though, gotta get a new amp, hopefully an ENGL... My amps really holding back my playing, I've been asked to join a number of bands, but they don't run PA's
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I have a Vox AD30VT too, and I'm not too impressed with it... that's why I'm adding the Eminence Red Coat
Quote by Vikingx

pst. I got used to working 32 hour weeks last year when i was 16, along with roughly 30 hours of school on top of that.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by Vikingx
I have a Vox AD30VT too, and I'm not too impressed with it... that's why I'm adding the Eminence Red Coat

nice, i have some great setting if u want them, i just got an AMAZING cream sound, and an awesome chili peppers sound
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
i was going to buy some new pickups for my strat, but instead i gave the money to my dad. he needed it more
I've tried just about everything and I'm just not happy with the amp. Maybe after I replace the speaker I'll catch up with you on those settings.

I should just buy another amp. I'm after a good... heavy distorted tone... with clarity, at bedroom levels.

Any ideas?
Quote by chea_man
i was going to buy some new pickups for my strat, but instead i gave the money to my dad. he needed it more

Props.
Quote by Vikingx
Props.

haha thanks man. knowing him, he will probably somehow manage to more than pay me back. hes been so supportive of my music. he even drove me 15 hours to boston so i could have my berklee audition two years ago. i love my dad.
I'm waiting till the next guitar show in my area... Could be anything at the moment. Thinking of a new amp, because I may have to move, and it'll probably be to an apartment... I'll probably get sniped if someone sees me dragging a half-stack into an apartment building.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by chea_man
haha thanks man. knowing him, he will probably somehow manage to more than pay me back. hes been so supportive of my music. he even drove me 15 hours to boston so i could have my berklee audition two years ago. i love my dad.

The world could use a few more kids like you!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by chea_man

your one lucky kid, my dad spends most of his time abusing me cause of my music, always saying how "FU**ING S**T THAT BLOODY GROWLING DEATH METAL MUSIC IS" hahah stupid old ****er bahaha..
Quote by papersun87
My parents enjoy the music I play.

And I'll be buying a Line 6 DL4 and DigiTech Whammy.

same haha i just learn some cream, zep, chili peppers, stones and I'm set, i can play as loud as i want
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I already bought a Pedaltrain board with that money
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
Quote by Hakael
I'm waiting till the next guitar show in my area... Could be anything at the moment. Thinking of a new amp, because I may have to move, and it'll probably be to an apartment... I'll probably get sniped if someone sees me dragging a half-stack into an apartment building.

I had to sneak mine in at night lol
I bought my dream guitar, The ESP KH602 Kirk Hammett signatue, and I had to throw in 400 bucks on with the 600 rebate. Its well worth it though.
Guitars:
ESP KH602 (Skull and Cross Bone inlays, Floyd, EMG 81's)
Hamer Slammer W/ Floyd Rose Trem.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top

Pedals:
Dunlop Original Cry Baby Wah
BOSS ML-2
MXR EVH Phase 90

Amps:
Marshall MG 250 DFX
Tires and savings. Gotta love full size trucks with their 15mpg and 150$ a piece tires.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i got $14 back, so i guess i just buy a stand or something...
end of the month though, ill be getting a new guitar with an actual paycheck