Page 1 of 2
Guitar Center just called me about a pedal I bought on Sunday. It was the actual guy who sold me the pedal. He asked how I liked it and other stuff. Do all Guitar Centers do this?
Mine did once a while ago, but I can't remember what I had bought.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Maybe he likes you.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Mine did it when I bought a used double bass pedal. I was surprised cuz it was the first and only time it happened for me.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
not since the restraining order.
I have no opinion on this matter.
i wish i had a GC or a big store where i lived
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Nope. The only time thats happened was when I got my haircut and the lady totally screwed it up and knew I was pissed.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
suprise ButtSECKS
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Sounds like some good service. The GC in Tulsa blows. They screwed me over so bad on my twin reverb. Never buying from there again.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
dudes at my GC have never called me. Not even for the more expensive stuff.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by valentinezxifax
Sounds like some good service. The GC in Tulsa blows. They screwed me over so bad on my twin reverb. Never buying from there again.

Everything in Tulsa sucks. I used to go to school at UT and the whole town is so ghetto and windy.
Quote by max355
Hating the 49rs is like hating the retarded kid in class.

The Cowboys, weed, and bass. My three loves
Last edited by ZachisSuperCool at Apr 30, 2008,
They called me to see if I got their catalog this month. I responded, "yes" and they said "k" and that was it...
Chris Redfield Of The Resident Evil Club
It has happened to me also.The salesman called just to see if I was happy with the way things were working out with my purchase. . I buy lots of equipment there and I like most of the guys working there so I feel bad they work on commission and they all want to be the one to make the sale. When they get to know you you can get great deals from them
I've never been called by my GC. Hell, my friend bought a bass and asked them if they could order a new one for him because he didn't like how it was setup or something and they never called him to tel him when it came in.
The drum department at my local GC has called me after I bought cymbals but I've never gotten a call after buying guitar stuff.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i just got a postcard from my GC. handwritten by the guy who sold me some mics. it had a coupon on it too for a free 10' instrument cable.
hmm...

there paid on commission..

so they want you to come back and buy more stuff from them XD
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
They make commission so it's common for them to call you up and try to make sure you buy more stuff.
I've never bought anything from a guitar center. There's three guitar stores in town,and they're all within walking distance of each other.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
when i bought my classical guitar, they sent me a 15% discount thing in the mail for buying something.
there's nothing wrong with that man. the people that i befriend at the guitar center usually look out for prices and savings for me. i had $100 left on my rr3 and the dude called me and he said come in with $30 and the guitar is yours.
Quote by ZachisSuperCool
Everything in Tulsa sucks. I used to go to school at UT and the whole town is so ghetto and windy.

You couldn't be more right, man.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
That happened to me the first time I bought something, and I got a hand written postcard with a coupon that I forgot to use But that guy has since quit which sucks.
Quote by LPDave
suprise ButtSECKS

i agree, i would look behind you for the next few days...
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte

never bought anything from GC.

im sure they dont always do that. just the ones that want the customer to feel important. he probably is hoping that if you go back you get him to help you again. i might be wrong, but im guessing they might get commission for the things they sell.
Not a SINGLE 'you gonna get raped' pic ITT??

Is this some sweet dream of what might be the beginning of better times?

-Or merely a deceitful siren song to lull me into hope?

Alas, I shall never know.....
Quote by MacAdam
i wish i had a GC or a big store where i lived
GC is a bane on the existence of music as we know it.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
GC is a bane on the existence of music as we know it.

Not if you ignore the morons in there. It's a fine store to get equipment at.
Page 1 of 2