i am so overwhelmed with all the choices of pedals there are. at first i thought i needed a wah pedal, then i thought i need a reverb pedal, than an eq pedal and so on. i have no idea what kind of pedal i need but i have about 90 bucks to spend on one. so i need you guys to help me out with picking one. i play classic rock(deep purple, led zeppelin), hard rock(ac/dc), and i play some older metal(metallica, iron maiden, megadeth, etc...). so if you guys have any suggestions to what kind of pedal i should get that would be awesome
Quite honestly, you're much better off saving up for a new amp. You've got a modeling amp right now (and it's already got an autowah, and reverb doesn't it?), so getting a pedal is a bit redundant. The only one worth really considering is an EQ, and I wouldn't get anything more than a decent $40-50 one, either, it's a bit of a waste on such a "meh" amp.
yeah i am saving up for a bugera 6260, maybe i should wait to get a pedal after i get the bugera...
i would get a wah if your amp doesnt already have an autowah
i would go for the classic crybaby for classic rock
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by ironman1478
yeah i am saving up for a bugera 6260, maybe i should wait to get a pedal after i get the bugera...

This.