Page 1 of 2
I go to this school where there are a lot of pretty girls. Very nice looking girls are at every corner of the school(I live in SoCal). There is one girl that... I really like. She stands out above the rest. She is beautiful beyond words, and I am crazy about her. She sat next to me in English class and just some stuff happened, nothing you can talk about.. I know its strange. But some actions go by and it seems as it she wants to smile and laugh and has feelings for me. Every time I think of her, I smile and I can't stop smiling. I sing many mediocre songs to "attempt" to express my feelings(alone of course).

However, theres a slight problem... She has a boyfriend, but even if she does I still feel that she might have thought about me once or twice. I don't know if she likes me or not but I feel it, and I wish she did. Again, her beauty is undescribable with words.

About me.. I guess I can say I'm "cute", girls check me out. A lot of pretty girls too, but I don't really care for them. I don't like them, the only one I like is the girl I described.

To be honest, there is no point in talking about this, there is no advice anyone can give because she is not going to dump her boyfriend and go out with me. I just wanted to let my feelings out because I've lost interest in my normal hobbies because I can't get her off my mind. I just want to say again that... she is beautiful beyond belief, I go crazy every time I see her again(in my thoughts...).

It's kinda bothering me that I can't go out with her, but its probably for the better because I would probably ruin it with her if I ever went on a date or something. But I'm fine with that, this is the first time I ever felt passionate about something and I'm happy just being... passionate.

Thanks for you time
M U S E
-disorientation-
Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep..... inside a giant blender.
I can't believe I just read that.

If you really like her, just keep a steady friendship going with her, keep talking and maybe if the boyfriend isn't a hardass, hang out with her sometimes.

Would you say they're in a really serious relationship? I know a lot of people at my school go out for the sake of saying they're dating someone, and it usually ends in a few weeks. Just be a bit patient, if they are really serious, I'm sure you'll move on.
Relationship thread?

Or start a journal? Seriously, if nothing can be done about your situation, just write about it in a place no one else will see. I've only done this a couple times. But it helps.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I kind of have the same problem, except I live in SoPa, and her boyfriend is my doubt.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
ok cool
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
get the boyfrnd to fight you. let him kick your ass. then, walk away and be all mature about it. shell get mad at him, theyll break up, and everything will work out like a bad movie.
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
I gotta stop clicking on threads. She has a boyfriend, please spare us the horror of another thread about how he will kill you!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
But we need some pics of her to see this undescribable beauty for ourselves or just send them to me if you don't trust anybody else.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Ach-med
I kind of have the same problem, except I live in SoPa, and her boyfriend is my doubt.

that very problem lets me cry my self to sleep everynight, except i live in NoAz
ha.....believe it or not im in the exact same situation it's really a confusing thing thinking about all the what if's, i want her to dump her boyfriend, but at the same time what if you mess it all up. same thing you said. just thought you'd like to know you are not alone
Well, all you can really do is wait for her to break up with her boyfriend. If she really liked you, chances are that if she liked you, the decent thing to do would be to break up with her boyfriend. So, if she cheats on her boyfriend, chances are she isn't very decent.

Wow. That made no sense had pretty much no relevance to the story. Why'd you make me read that? I don't get you.
Quote by maidenrulz19
But we need some pics of her to see this undescribable beauty for ourselves or just send them to me if you don't trust anybody else.

"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
I would do the relationship thread paragraph thing, but I'm too tired to make up another one.

Honestly, you're just fooling yourself into thinking she likes you. In reality, she probably has no opinion of you or you're just too obscure to even qualify for an opinion. That's not being mean, that's being honest. Being in this kind of infatuation makes the brain characterize anything the girl does towards you as a sign of affection. So, don't get your hopes up.

Also, does beautiful now equal everything we care about? Jesus Christ, we're shallow.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Dude just get over her and find another girl. Obsessing about someone is never healthy.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by AntiSanta
that very problem lets me cry my self to sleep everynight, except i live in NoAz

It happens to the best of that, and by that I mean me too.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
get over it. how old are you, 13?
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Quote by Amalgam
I would do the relationship thread paragraph thing, but I'm too tired to make up another one.

Honestly, you're just fooling yourself into thinking she likes you. In reality, she probably has no opinion of you or you're just too obscure to even qualify for an opinion. That's not being mean, that's being honest. Being in this kind of infatuation makes the brain respond to anything the girl does towards you as a sign of affection. So, don't get your hopes up.

Also, does beautiful now equal everything we care about? Jesus Christ, we're shallow.
I know this all too well.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Amalgam

its talk like that that makes you a masturbation addict
when u've found the one ull no it, time stops

a boyfriend wont get in the way

haven't u seen Big Fish??
Quote by Sound Mind
lol, coming from a guy claiming that he's God

Well if anyone were to tell me to kill someone, I'd probably want it to be God.
Quote by TSmitty6
when u've found the one ull no it, time stops

a boyfriend wont get in the way

haven't u seen Big Fish??

so hes gonna have to get a job at a circus and get shot by a clown trying to kill a werewolf?
dude just challenge him to a game of ro ge-am boh. and in case u dont know you get 2 cups of water and then you look him in the eyes and then you shout I KICK YOU IN THE NUTS!! and then he does the same, whoever spills the water first loses and if you dont spill on the first kick repeat it untill one drops or spills the water
I haven't full explained as well as I can, I am actually kind of strange, but then again I'm kinda cute. Strange+cute=intriguing in my mind. I don't do that drama crap where I challenge a guy to a fight for a girl. He's kind of a friend of mine anyways, we used to play basketball together.

She is the most beautiful of the rest of the girls, but that's not realy why I like her so much(kind of). She isn't like the other girls, with fake personalities and fake voices. And I read people like books, I know when a girl (or anyone for that matter) likes me or hates me, its a little skill I picked up after a phase of paranoia I went through while I did drugs. But I'm clean, and been clean for almost a year now. The things I notice is a little strange to talk about so I'll just let you guys imagine that but I take subtle hints and try to draw conclusions...

If you guys are wondering, I'm 16.
M U S E
Last edited by jycottonmouth at Apr 30, 2008,
Sucks for you!

*basks in all the glory of having an amazing girlfriend*
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by jycottonmouth
I go to this school where there are a lot of pretty girls. Very nice looking girls are at every corner of the school(I live in SoCal). There is one girl that... I really like. She stands out above the rest. She is beautiful beyond words, and I am crazy about her. She sat next to me in English class and just some stuff happened, nothing you can talk about.. I know its strange. But some actions go by and it seems as it she wants to smile and laugh and has feelings for me. Every time I think of her, I smile and I can't stop smiling. I sing many mediocre songs to "attempt" to express my feelings(alone of course).

However, theres a slight problem... She has a boyfriend, but even if she does I still feel that she might have thought about me once or twice. I don't know if she likes me or not but I feel it, and I wish she did. Again, her beauty is undescribable with words.

About me.. I guess I can say I'm "cute", girls check me out. A lot of pretty girls too, but I don't really care for them. I don't like them, the only one I like is the girl I described.

To be honest, there is no point in talking about this, there is no advice anyone can give because she is not going to dump her boyfriend and go out with me. I just wanted to let my feelings out because I've lost interest in my normal hobbies because I can't get her off my mind. I just want to say again that... she is beautiful beyond belief, I go crazy every time I see her again(in my thoughts...).

It's kinda bothering me that I can't go out with her, but its probably for the better because I would probably ruin it with her if I ever went on a date or something. But I'm fine with that, this is the first time I ever felt passionate about something and I'm happy just being... passionate.

Thanks for you time

Dude this has happened to me about 40 times in my life. It happens, then later you find a new girl who you like. Eventually you find a single one.

"It's kinda bothering me that I can't go out with her, but its probably for the better because I would probably ruin it with her if I ever went on a date or something."

If you think like that you're bound to screw it up, the whole "she's too good for me, I'd ruin the relationship anyway" shit. Fuck that. If women sense that kind of insecurity they'll run like hell or treat you like you're her little brother or some****.

It's like guitars, man. If you see some dude shred like hell and you think "There's no way I can ever play that right, I'd screw it up" and you play boring simple crap instead your whole life then guess what, you'll never shred like that dude. But if you start practicing that part every day until you know it by heart then you'll be able to speed it up and shred like that guy.

Don't be a namby-pamby altar boy who says **** like "I don't care if we aren't dating, it's good enough just to just be around you." Fuck that, man. Be cool. Be smooth. Be Don Juan De-la-nooch. Then she will come to you, or at least some other chicks will.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Sucks for you!

*basks in all the glory of having an amazing girlfriend*

Kill yourself. You have no idea how much you can hurt someone saying shit like that.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by SkyValley
Kill yourself. You have no idea how much you can hurt someone saying shit like that.

I'm out of bullets right now. Could I borrow yours?

edit: So,you go from saying he should get over a chick that he obviously really likes to saying that some sarcastic teenager over the internet can really hurt him?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Last edited by We'realltoBlame at Apr 30, 2008,
Quote by SkyValley
Dude this has happened to me about 40 times in my life. It happens, then later you find a new girl who you like. Eventually you find a single one.

"It's kinda bothering me that I can't go out with her, but its probably for the better because I would probably ruin it with her if I ever went on a date or something."

If you think like that you're bound to screw it up, the whole "she's too good for me, I'd ruin the relationship anyway" shit. Fuck that. If women sense that kind of insecurity they'll run like hell or treat you like you're her little brother or some****.

It's like guitars, man. If you see some dude shred like hell and you think "There's no way I can ever play that right, I'd screw it up" and you play boring simple crap instead your whole life then guess what, you'll never shred like that dude. But if you start practicing that part every day until you know it by heart then you'll be able to speed it up and shred like that guy.

Don't be a namby-pamby altar boy who says **** like "I don't care if we aren't dating, it's good enough just to just be around you." Fuck that, man. Be cool. Be smooth. Be Don Juan De-la-nooch. Then she will come to you, or at least some other chicks will.

+10 for giving real advice in the pit
I don't get depressed quite easily anymore, because of the phase I went through, I learned a lot. I am a master of life . It's funny because when I talk to girls, I just feel like smiling, not in the creepy way but in a "charming" way. I notice that they seem to want to smile too.

I haven't explained our relationship so far very well either... We never really talked, she sat behind me last year in English 2 and sat next to me first semester of English 3 until we moved seats.
M U S E
Quote by jycottonmouth
I haven't explained our relationship so far very well either... We never really talked, she sat behind me last year in English 2 and sat next to me first semester of English 3 until we moved seats.

in all seriousness(unlike my previous posts) i would just try to be friends. it sounds like you hardly know her. if at that point you are all for her than fuck her boy freind(figuratively speaking) and ask her out. besides, high school relationships never last so the boyfreind will be gone soon.
Page 1 of 2