I have a band called Rise In Girl. I am the lead hand clapper, and the only one in the band right now. Im looking for a vocalist, lead guitarist, rhythm guitars, and drummer. The only equipment i have is what i need (i have some sweeeeeet hands, my palms create beautiful, warm sounding claps. ive had them for 17 years and still perfect condition!) I need a place to practice, my mom is sick of me rocking out in the house. According to her even when i stop clapping she can still hear it. But keep in mind im the boss, me and my hands are gonna be the focal point of the band when we get famous. I dont write lyrics either, so somebody has to. And i dont have any money to pay for recording, so only join my amazing band if you has money.
this band sounds sweet, i'm in. i play guitar and have a bada$$ recording setup already. i am completely subordinate to you. Where do i need to move to so we can practice?
well, i'd be up. i have a bass and guitar. though wit crappy 15w amps at the moment. [getting upgrades in June] but where do u live???
dude anybody could be a ****ing lead hand clapper, lets write some clap tabs guys! ya!, seriosly lead hand clapper?! leader of the band?! get a life dude, singer is usually leader or guitarist not f*ckin hand clapper, i could teach a 3 month old retarted kid to clap his hands...
Quote by MetalmanOfDecen
dude anybody could be a ****ing lead hand clapper, lets write some clap tabs guys! ya!, seriosly lead hand clapper?! leader of the band?! get a life dude, singer is usually leader or guitarist not f*ckin hand clapper, i could teach a 3 month old retarted kid to clap his hands...

i wont lie, this guy is right... though i think if u were to start a band, u'd come up wit a new skill then hand clapping. though i could care less bout the leader part.
holy sh*t guys, he's kidding. stop taking it so seriously.
CURRENT GEAR:

Jackson RR24 Randy Rhoads w/EMG's
Fender American Special Mahogany HSS Strat
Marshall MG10CD
ISP Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal

WANTED:

Jackson Soloist SL1
Peavey 6505 Stack
Line 6 POD X3 Live
AKG WMS450 Wireless Set
Quote by blackdahlia1066
holy sh*t guys, he's kidding. stop taking it so seriously.

whoa slow down, this guy is super serious right now. i am going to ride his coattails to super stardom and you guys are going to be like, "those guys changed rock as i know it to be and i'm super jealous of them."
haha thats a superb idea, i wish i'd have taken up hand-clapping instead of bass, damn.
Quote by Black_Bassist
haha thats a superb idea, i wish i'd have taken up hand-clapping instead of bass, damn.

It's Never too late to take up the hands!!
Quote by cusic
It's Never too late to take up the hands!!

all you need to do is practice 24/7 like i do! i can clap a whole album with my eyes closed without missing a beat. ive been clapping since i was born...cuz im sexy and i know it
Quote by MetalmanOfDecen

you're retarded.
Why practise guitar 7 hours a day when you can be hand clapping, damn. This guy is a genious!
When all else fails, G CHORD!