im sick of the band im in, so im trying to get some thing together, the only thing im worried about, is. the other guitarist that i want to work with, can play very well, but doesnt know music, and has no intention of learning it.

also, it seems to me, that every band, has the "leader" the one that is the focal point and is the most active in the decision making (booking, etc...) and there is nobody i will be working with, that has that kind of personality, other then myself, however, i dont want to turn into a d*ck.

advice?
What do you mean when you say "he doesnt know music"?
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Holy.
What do you mean when you say "he doesnt know music"?

sorry, i should have explained a little better. i meant he doesnt know music theory, so while he can play very well, if i asked him to play an A major chord, id get one of these " "
ummmm......"play very well" and "can't play A major" are not synonymous. that's insane stupidity right there.

but what you do is make it a team effort. no one is the "leader." you tackle everything as one.

......and use cool plastic rings to unite.....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
ummmm......"play very well" and "can't play A major" are not synonymous. that's insane stupidity right there.

but what you do is make it a team effort. no one is the "leader." you tackle everything as one.

......and use cool plastic rings to unite.....

i understand this, thats the point i was trying to get across.