hi people i am well aware that many of you do drugs and smoke andwhatnot so im wondering do any of you people do the stereotypical thing of smoking in the boys room or do you go to some sort of smoke pit outside of school grounds????
no we usually just do each other up the butt in the boys room thanks for asking though
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
^ yup, we prefer to do it when on the highway while driving
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by skateguitar7654
no we usually just do each other up the butt in the boys room thanks for asking though

nice
There's no good reason to smoke.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I don't, but sometimes when I walk into the boys room it smells like somebody tried to cover up smoke with copious amounts of Axe.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah we just **** each other up the you know what in the little boys room
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
y personal opinion is that you're stupid for smoking in school. it shows that you have no control if you want one so bad the you smoke in the boys room
motley crue anyone?
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by metalhead987
y personal opinion is that you're stupid for smoking in school. it shows that you have no control if you want one so bad the you smoke in the boys room

yeah i no but butting is just like irresitable its like ridiculous lol
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
Quote by metalhead987

hey tard. we're talking about weed.
oh i thought we were talking about mmmhhmmm
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
Quote by themetalbucket
motley crue anyone?

It was actually Brownsville Station

Quote by WillPlayForFood
hey tard. we're talking about weed.

When was that established?

Also nobody's stupid enough to smoke inside the school building, or at least nobody i've met
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
we smoked in the boys locker room. then behind the boys locker room because we would have gotten caught. It was awesome and made me feel like I was in the 50s
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
last year everytime i went to take a piss there was ash on the seat. And a few times where id walk into a stall where someone just came out of it was filled with smoke. It doesnt happen anyore though. Probably because they now have a 5'7 old korean guy watching everything that goes on in the bathroom.

.......EVERYTHING
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I only smoked pot in school and I never went to school, I ticked it a few times and got stoned but obviously I wasn't smoking on the school grounds.
Quote by themetalbucket
motley crue anyone?

Yeah, thats the only reason i entered the thread. Was it motley crue?

To TS, drug thread.
sup?
I dont smoke weed at school. Its easier to get baked before, at lunch, and after. Smoking on school grounds is a terrible idea
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
sometimes we pass around a joint on the oval, last year i smoked a few cones in the fruit farm behind the school.

i was soooo stoned in science bahaha