I want to do some custom graphics on a few of my guitars. I want to have Celtic cross inlays on them and want them to be airbrushed to have custom designs on them. How and/or where would i do this at?
The problem with painting your inlays is that your fingers will wear away the pain after a while.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by Generalpwnt
The problem with painting your inlays is that your fingers will wear away the pain after a while.

No no no. Not painting the inlays. Putting new inlays on it, and airbrushing the body of the guitar.
The airbrushing wont be to hard. But the question about inlays has been asked many times and it isnt cheap. Removing old ones and putting celtic crosses in will be several hundred dollars maybe more. And no its not something thats easy to do. Takes alot of experience and the right tolls to do a good job.
dremel tool, router base, spiral downcut router bits from 1/8" down to 1/32", lots of research, practice, glue and wood dust

it's not easy but it's all very doable.
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology