83 58%
maybe
32 22%
hell ****ing no!!!!!!
28 20%
Voters: 143.
Page 1 of 2
okay pit.........

first off this isnt some lame way of bragging or some ****........i have a serious question.

my girlfriend has sent me several naked pics of her haha...........and today she asked for a picture of my penis, claiming that it's only fair So my question is: would you?

comments? anyone ever been in this situation before?
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

"I am Jack's complete lack of suprise"
Quote by SomethingWild
okay pit.........

first off this isnt some lame way of bragging or some ****........i have a serious question.

my girlfriend has sent me several naked pics of her haha...........and today she asked for a picture of my penis, claiming that it's only fair So my question is: would you?

I think I'll need to verify that.

PM me.
Quote by SomethingWild
okay pit.........

How old are you

She might stick it up on the walls at school if you break up, or send it to people on the sly

I would NOT
Verification required before response.

Lol kidding.

Why do a picture, show her in person.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by meh17
How old are you

She might stick it up on the walls at school if you break up, or send it to people on the sly

I would NOT

Ha i'm 18 years old. And we do it and everything........but i mean i have pics of her too and my dick isn't small or anything so I'm not too concerned haha
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

Quote by Dirge Humani
**** the picture, show up at her door and whip it out.

Quote by SomethingWild
Ha i'm 18 years old. And we do it and everything........but i mean i have pics of her too and my dick is small or anything so I'm not too concerned haha
lol
Quote by freedoms_stain
lol

haha you changed it jackass
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

Quote by SomethingWild
Ha i'm 18 years old. And we do it and everything........but i mean i have pics of her too and my dick isn't small or anything so I'm not too concerned haha

Hmm, why would she want a pic...

**** it, it's up to you, webcam sex FTW
you dont have to show us, but if you think your tra-la-la will freak her out, get a freind to send her theirs
I'm so hip your grandpa broke me.
Quote by SomethingWild
okay pit.........

my girlfriend has sent me several naked pics ofher haha...........and today she asked for a picture of my penis, claiming that it's only fair So my question is: would you?

She sent you pics of a naked fence concealed in a ditch?
What kind of sick relationship are you in, son?
Quote by SomethingWild
haha you changed it jackass
quick on the old edit button there? Others saw it too, you cannot hide your schoolboy error.
Are you thirteen?

Magicedit: How do you people get girls to send you naked pictures of themselves? Do you just ask? I find that creepy as hell if you do, and slutty as hell if they oblige.
Last edited by stringmagician at Apr 30, 2008,
Quote by freedoms_stain
quick on the old edit button there? Others saw it too, you cannot hide your schoolboy error.

haha yeah i stopped typing mid sentence actually and completely forgot the -nt you got me
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

Quote by SomethingWild
haha yeah i stopped typing mid sentence actually and completely forgot the -nt was unnecessary. you got me

Well he does admit when he is wrong.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
you f*cking idiot

Get thy sarcasm detector fixed.
It r borked.
Quote by Dirge Humani
**** the picture, show up at her door and whip it out.

Best advice. This way she also can't go around giving the picture to everyone in your school.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well he does admit when he is wrong.

i guess i deserved that nice avatar btw
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

photoshop your dick over a naked picture of her so that if she ever wanted to release it she wouldn't be able to without also revealing herself.
Quote by MightyAl
Get thy sarcasm detector fixed.
It r borked.

No I got the sarcasm, I was saying that as if I were cracking up laughing. It were amusing
Quote by musiclover2399
Best advice. This way she also can't go around giving the picture to everyone in your school.

dude i do have naked pics of her i wasnt kidding........i doubt she wants those to get seen
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

Did you ask for naked pictures of her? If so, then you might be in a little tougher situation. But if she just gave you naked pictures of her, there is no reason (repeat that: NONE) for you to have to take a naked picture of yourself. There is nothing good that would come out of her having a naked picture of you.

Worst of all, if you two ever break up, that picture will spread like wildfire.
WE ARE...PENN STATE
Quote by MightyAl

I could not stop laughing.
You, sir, have made my day.
Thank you, and may raw rock kill you forever and ever, amen.
DFTBA
Quote by dancingdillhole
Did you ask for naked pictures of her? If so, then you might be in a little tougher situation. But if she just gave you naked pictures of her, there is no reason (repeat that: NONE) for you to have to take a naked picture of yourself. There is nothing good that would come out of her having a naked picture of you.

Worst of all, if you two ever break up, that picture will spread like wildfire.

yeah dude i asked for them..........but the thing is I'm gonna spread the pics of her around if we break up too so really it doesn't concern me that much. But I'm in love with this girl we're not just ****ing around so I don't think we'll be breaking up anytime soon
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

Quote by MightyAl

lol, pleasure ground
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by SomethingWild
yeah dude i asked for them..........but the thing is I'm gonna spread the pics of her around if we break up too so really it doesn't concern me that much. But I'm in love with this girl we're not just ****ing around so I don't think we'll be breaking up anytime soon

If you're in love with her, you wouldn't think of spreading them around if you break up : you're not in love
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by FireandFlames
Do it, but don't show face so nothing bad happens on your part if something goes sour.

he knows his **** ^ .... or um..... penis pictures...
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
you guys must really be worried about your size haha.

i send my girl picks of my unit all the time, and she sends nekkid pics to me all the time, so its all good.

Its ironic that this is brought up, cause she just sent me one about an hour ago.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Quote by SomethingWild

and that is really immature of you. You're an asshole. You don't love her if you can say that.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Last edited by Explicit User at Apr 30, 2008,
Page 1 of 2