hey im going to start learning this *technique* so i would like to know what songs have a riff in which the galloping is very well heard and isnt too fast...thanx
the only song that comes to mind with the technique is Raining Blood and I still cant get down that speed.. its best to just practice it until you so fast you can do it at that speed..
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
anything from lamb of god. or three inches of blood, or some iron maiden.
first one i tried was "four horsemen" by metallica
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
the trooper

EDIT: Damn, beat me to it...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Raining blood comes to mind
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Most Iron Maiden.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Maiden - Run To The Hills
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Iron Maiden, "Run to the Hills," the whole song is fairly easy and it has gallops.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Most Iron Maiden.

+1
10/7/07- Van Halen
3/16/08- Iron Maiden
1/9/09- AC/DC
7/8/09- Judas Priest
11/10/09- Metallica
7/3/10- Iron Maiden
7/24/10- Rush
4/15/11- Rush-

Quote by LordBishek
with a penis as small as mine, I don't have a very humorous take on the world.
how about flight of icarus by Iron Maiden, it's slow, easy and nice, also the very first Iron Maiden song I learned
Quote by deaththrashcore
Thunderhorse.

i dont think that is galloping is it? a better song to learn from dethlok for galloping would be murmaider as nearly all of it is galloping
I think you'll probably find that most songs that contain galloping are at a reasonable speed; the best way to learn is to get a metronome blah blah blah...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Barracuda - Heart, hands down easier than every song mentioned above.

Knights of Cydonia - Muse (It's more the drums and bass, but they still gallop)

EDIT: **** you, whoever you are above me. I had to type explanation...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Barracuda - Heart, hands down easier than every song mentioned above.

+1 and there's cool natural harmonics and whammy too.
Yeah my first thoughts were some cool Metallica sheit like Battery, or Damage Inc. Thats good stuff, but it can be a bit fast so yeah something like Eye of the Beholder covers the technique pretty good but at a slower pace.
Oh I missed that comment while I was typing. Totally Barracuda has a good gallop pace with a bit of power chord action to sound cool. Everyone has to learn Barracuda.
Barracuda

edit: oops, didnt see that a few other people said this.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412