i'm a mostly metal/hardcore(can't sing very well) vocalist and i'm learning the keys to give myself some versitility i can write lyrics and play a little bass if need be i have my own 8 channel powered PA system with moniters and cables three mics with cables and i'm working on getting a multitrack digital recorder... i can drive but not too far into NC or GA...
i'm local to columbia if that helps at all...
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36
I bet some stoners in the pokeman world are smoking Oddish.

Quote by doggy_hat
I mean seriously. You could buy a half ounce of coke, and two good hookers for the price of becoming a level 50 elf warrior.
Last edited by wrath_ltd at May 1, 2008,
Ha this is perfect. I play guitar/sing and would love to put together a pop-punk band[in the essence of Green Day before the American Idiot album. [Although their new stuff is quite epic as far as piecing different licks together.] If we can find a drummer that would be great! I live in NC but moving to GA around November/December. What do you think?
I got some good guitars, yo.
ehh i don't know not much of a pop-punk kind of guy last time i tryed to make a band playing that it didn't work out so well...
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36

Quote by doggy_hat
I mean seriously. You could buy a half ounce of coke, and two good hookers for the price of becoming a level 50 elf warrior.
Well I can do anything really, I do enjoy metalcore like Killswitch or As I Lay Dying style. But I'm starting to prefer lighter music. But I can deal.

Not even this kind of punk?
Last edited by Leat at May 1, 2008,
hmm we might could work something out how old are you?
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36

Quote by doggy_hat
18 now. No license, but got a stack, and electric, and an acoustic-electric. Got a 4 channel powered mixer[but not enough to power speakers] and about 2 mics.
hmmm maybe we can work something out...i got my 8 channel mixer that can power two tens and two twelves...three mics and all the cables i need...
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36

Quote by doggy_hat
Do you like Shinedown? Foo Fighers? We could start out doing that style as a duet until more people join. Or any other kind of style, but it would be kind of hard to have just a guitar and vocalist.
i have everything i need but guitar and i like them but again i can't sing at all...like it sounds like a dying rabbit eating a cyote...
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36

Quote by doggy_hat
come on anyone?
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36

Quote by doggy_hat
Would you be into playing drums then?
ha...you must think i can do that lol...no i can't i can play a basic snare high hat and bass beat no fills no nothing haven't played all that much before...
GRUNDY0!

Quote by JeanMi36

Quote by doggy_hat
Still looking for someone to jam with wrath_ltd? I'm in Columbia, 19, looking for other metal musicians. PM me.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
im in georgia, been playing guitar for 4 years, can sweep 8 nps and do all kinds of legato along with tapped harmonics (my fav.)

PM me if you want contact info