ok guys, i have a girl problem, and i really really need some help on this.

i'm a senior in high school this year and i only have 2 and a half weeks left of school. i've had a thing for this girl ever since the beginning of high school and i'm starting to get scared that i'm never going to see her again. like honestly, this is all i've been thinking about lately. i just don't really know what to do: should i tell her my genuine feelings for her? keep in mind that we don't really talk regularly anymore, so i don't want things to get akward, but i can't just let her go without saying anything either. she used to have feelings for me, and sometimes i think she still does (we have french class together and sometimes i catch her looking at me), but things aren't the way they were.

i'm just so depressed and confused by this. we're going to different colleges next year and i'm just so afraid that she's going to be gone from my life forever. should i even bother say anything or should i just try to forget about her and look for a different girl?
Relationship thread? Tell her how you feel, if you don't you'll regret it down the road.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
There's only one solution. Drink yourself to death.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Quote by JordantheAxe
Relationship thread? Tell her how you feel, if you don't you'll regret it down the road.

well, i already tried the relationship thread and i didn't really get a thorough response, but thanks for your input.
Quote by DayTripper1967
well, i already tried the relationship thread and i didn't really get a thorough response, but thanks for your input.

The releationship thread really sucks, what you need to do is think about the postive and negative effects of both choices. It is a hard decision as I am basically in the same place, don't let your doubt get in the way.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
In all seriousness, talk to her now. If you don't at least try, for years you will feel like you missed your chance. Ask her to a movie and dinner or anything she will find romantic, and make sure to keep going out after school ends. Do not get scared and not say anything. That is when you fail. Look confident when you ask her.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Just tell her how you feel. You will feel better.
LARGE TEXT
You should have gone for it when you were sure she had feelings for you.

I guess you could try to strike up a friendship with her in the last weeks of school and hope it keeps going over the summer and hopefully into a relationship if you're sure about it.
Quote by Ach-med

lmao, agreed.

Tell her how you feel, especially since she seems interested. i really really suggest you at least start hanging out with her. then work it from there. but make your move for a relationship before you reach the "you're my friend, it'd be too akward to date" stage

seriously though, you really should try to at least hang out with her. maybe ask her to go bowling or see a movie. SOMETHING. just don't lie there and do nothing, you'll deffinatly regret that.

Look at it this way:
Do nothing = definite regret
Make a move = possible rejection, oh well, but most likely success. or at least close friendship

don't loose her, kid.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Just do it and if i doesn't work well at least you wont regret it later on... I dont believe in faith I think that what we choose to do changes our lives as we go...get what I am saying?
just ask her out... but dont tell her ur feelins just yet.
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Talk to her once in awhile, find excuses to talk to her, like, walk by her, bump her seat, if her pencil falls, pick it up, say "here" and give it to her, find new excuses each time. Then start talking to her, like tell her hi when you see her, then after you've become friends, start getting info, it should work, then get her myspace or somthing, ask first before phone number or emal address. Well, good luck. Dont just say your feeling right away, you'll look retarded.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Quote by Holy.
Just tell her how you feel. You will feel better.

i see where you're coming from, but it's really not quite that simple. we don't really talk regularly anymore and i think if i just bring this whole thing up, it'll just make things even more akward.
jordan is right, you need to tell her. for several reasons

a) if you dont do it, youll just keep being stressed until its too late
b) the ever famous "do it, or regret it forever" deal
c) say she doesnt feel the same way, your going to seperate schools, no awkward-ness, and no regrets.

you better do it man...
John Petrucci Fanclub (Member #2), PM chase09 to join
well tell her how u feel... but I'm sure it's a crush and after you go to college it will all be old news to you. I wouldn't start a relationship at the END of your senior year
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by holden93
In all seriousness, talk to her now. If you don't at least try, for years you will feel like you missed your chance. Ask her to a movie and dinner or anything she will find romantic, and make sure to keep going out after school ends. Do not get scared and not say anything. That is when you fail. Look confident when you ask her.

+1

If she might be moving away like you hinted by saying you might not see her again, you have nothing to lose. I say go for it man. If it's meant to be, it will work out. But if you don't try at all, you will never know if there was anything there. Go for it. Good luck and don't wait until you have run out of time.
you definately gotta tell her how you feel. and if she feels the same way then hang out with her over the summer or w/e. but u cant say nothing, it'll drive you crazy wondering what coulda been. at least if u tell her, you'll know for certain whether she likes you back or you just stay good friends with her. and if it comes down to just staying good friends, you can keep in touch through facebook, myspace, aim etc.., but you'd have to move on to another girl. definately express your feelings to her though.
DECRESCENDO
Quote by Mannypedraza
Talk to her once in awhile, find excuses to talk to her, like, walk by her, bump her seat, if her pencil falls, pick it up, say "here" and give it to her, find new excuses each time. Then start talking to her, like tell her hi when you see her, then after you've become friends, start getting info, it should work, then get her myspace or somthing, ask first before phone number or emal address. Well, good luck. Dont just say your feeling right away, you'll look retarded.

Lol, does anyone actually ask for email addresses? Sorry, theres just something about that I found hilarious
Why on Earth would you have feelings for something that takes up your time, money, and patience.. then bleeds for 4 days and lives to tell about it.. EVERY MONTH!!

*rambling..*

Tell her what you feel, it's only akward if you want it to be.
Quote by captainjackass
Lol, does anyone actually ask for email addresses? Sorry, theres just something about that I found hilarious

Lulz, muh bad.
You know what i mean.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Quote by Ach-med

+1 that **** dude!.. I dirnk everyday.. alone..because I have no friends.. and my only love is a lady with her long metal strings.. *hiccup* DUDE!!! DRINK!
Quote by holden93

What this dude said. Even if she doesnt like you youll feel WAY better knowing you tried... trust me
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
i think the main problem i have is that i don't really see myself in a situation to tell her all this. i mean, i can't just go up to her in the middle of class and say all this, so if i just had the right situation and area you know?
Quote by DayTripper1967
i think the main problem i have is that i don't really see myself in a situation to tell her all this. i mean, i can't just go up to her in the middle of class and say all this, so if i just had the right situation and area you know?

After class, tell her you want to talk to her.

And if she's weirded out by that, than I don't know what to tell you. You just gotta try, man.
LARGE TEXT