I need to find some fun songs to play. lately i just havent been motivated to learn any songs, cause they get boring. please post any song that is fun to play and learn.
What kinda music are you into? I find some Bloc Party songs kinda fun to noodle around with for a while.
Member of the vegetarian club

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
Any thing is fine really. I will play metal to classic rock .... probably not country, i mean. what country song is fun?! pretty much anything else.
I find AC/DC extremely fun...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Play some Metallica or White Zombie.

Metallica:
-Seek & Destroy
-Hit The Lights
-Motorbreath

White Zombie:
-Welcome to Planet Mother****er/Psychoholic Slag
-Soul Crusher
-Thrust!
-Super Charger Heaven
-El Phantasmo and the Chicken Run Blasto-Rama
want some fun tunes??? most hair metal from year ago was all about partying and sex, always a good time jamming those out kinda stuck in the middle of now and classic rock.

if you're not motivated to learn anything new, do you sing while you play, if not work on that its only going to help you in the end, and it adds a whole new dimension to playing along with cd's or a band
Quote by Groove Devil
Play some Metallica or White Zombie.

Metallica:
-Seek & Destroy
-Hit The Lights
-Motorbreath

White Zombie:
-Welcome to Planet Mother****er/Psychoholic Slag
-Soul Crusher
-Thrust!
-Super Charger Heaven
-El Phantasmo and the Chicken Run Blasto-Rama

Ive already learned seek and destroy by metallica and yeah, that is a fun song
and thanks for all the suggestions
Quote by jamogod
want some fun tunes??? most hair metal from year ago was all about partying and sex, always a good time jamming those out kinda stuck in the middle of now and classic rock.

if you're not motivated to learn anything new, do you sing while you play, if not work on that its only going to help you in the end, and it adds a whole new dimension to playing along with cd's or a band

Although i REALLY REALLY SUCK at singing, i could try. I've learned Wonderboy by Tenacious D, thats the perfect song to sing.