arm and leg.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Well what did you expect? That we'd all come in here and say something like, "oh, $200? That sounds right." Everyone who has posted has made the point very clear; if you REALLY want that, it's going to be EXPENSIVE. VERY EXPENSIVE. Especially if you want to have it done really well, by someone who's going to get that picture down exactly.
I don't think anyone meant the jokes in any bad way, I just think no one would ever think to put this one a guitar because of how expensive it would be

I mean for the type of money you'd spend on that money I could more than likely have the Edwards RV 148 and Peavey VK 112 I'm saving for, if not an even better amp!

A better place to ask this would be GG&C, I think there are some painters there, they would probably have a better idea than us. But it's still definitely going to be a ton.

Post pics if you get it lol
Why do you want Sephiroth on your git box?
Why don't you get something that won't make you look like a weboo tool? *this is comming from a hard core ff7 fan*
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by RandyRhoads2

call around some local custom car and bike shops. they'll do it. might be expensive though.
Thank you please.
you might be able to get it silk-screened
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik