Page 1 of 2
Are they? Mine are, I think it's from guitar playing... (EDIT: Only by a couple millimeters. )
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Apr 30, 2008,
were you raised under powerlines or something?

and you think your fingers are longer on ur left hand from guitar playing?

facepalm.jpg
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
hard to tell, i guess if i squint with my eyes half closed, look from a distance, and shake my head rapidly it sort of look like it.
hmm actually yea

you know what else is longer in my left hand?
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by rebeltildeth87
were you raised under powerlines or something?

and you think your fingers are longer on ur left hand from guitar playing?

facepalm.jpg

yeah Mine are too!!! maybe I just can't line them up equally though. You got me to try anyway
lmao thank you superunknown
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
As a matter of fact yes they are, only by about 2 millimeters though. I wonder why that is?
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
My left hand is alot more stretchy and flexible than my right hand, but they are both exactly the same size.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you... - Abomino Aetas
you fap too much.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
What you see there is called a callus. It's a hard, rough build-up of skin that comes about as a means to protect the skin in the area from tearing do to repeated action/abrasion.

But I don't think you looked that far into it.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Significantly, about a half an inch.

All sorts of joint problems here though.

Bordering on marfans syndrome bad.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Not really longer, it just looks bigger because of the massive callouses i have on them.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by Chris_Parker
What you see there is called a callus. It's a hard, rough build-up of skin that comes about as a means to protect the skin in the area from tearing do to repeated action/abrasion.

Not mine, my left hand is like half an inch longer than my right. (from pinky to thumb)
Why should I come down?
Quote by RocknRollRay
Not mine, my left hand is like half an inch longer than my right. (from pinky to thumb)

What you see there is called a deformity. It's an often unnoticable genetic mishap/mutation that often occurs in order to produce genetic variation to decreases chance of extinction.

But I don't think it's that beneficial.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Chris_Parker

No, its more than just a callus... Nice avatar though.
sup?
*extreme facepalm*
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Quote by Chris_Parker
What you see there is called a deformity. It's an often unnoticable genetic mishap/mutation that often occurs in order to produce genetic variation to decreases chance of extinction.

But I don't think it's that beneficial.

Extinction you say, hmm... I AM IMMORTAL!!!
Why should I come down?
Quote by RocknRollRay
Extinction you say, hmm... I AM IMMORTAL!!!

Gimme 50 years and my point will have been proven. Trust me.
Quote by Pauldapro
well mine is weird. some are longer some are shorter. but im left handed and i play guitar left handed.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Mine are too!!!
I've played violin for 9 years and guitar for 2
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile
Quote by ldl67
Are they? Mine are, I think it's from guitar playing... (EDIT: Only by a couple millimeters. )

yes mine are. actually i believe everyones are. just like most people if not all have one foot bigger than the other, which for me is also the left. i think it has something to do with how the blood flows in the body. girls usually have one breast bigger than the other as well. nobody is perfectly symetrical. some are just more noticable than others i guess. my left fingers arent too much longer than the right. you cant notice that much. it cant be from guitar because how exactly would that reshape your bone structure and make them longer?
Yes, my left hand is larger......My left foot is also half a size bigger.

I'm just odd.
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

A couple centermetres bigger
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
wtf? i just checked and they are :O never noticed before... only by a few millimetres though
Page 1 of 2