Well I have not really played much in the last 2 days (which is abnormal, i usually play a lot), and when I tried to play today my hands were stiff as hell. My right shoulder was also really tense feeling and burned when I played. I was trying to tap, but it was like tapping in slow motion because my fingers were so stiff. Anyone have anything like this happen, I mean I only took 2 days off.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
It could be temperature related, or just a regular old "I haven't don this in a while" pain. Nothing unusual, I don't think.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
In an attempt to relate, when I used to swim competitively, I couldn't take days off of training, 'cause my times suffer. I would suggest warming up.
yea, a good warm up would usually get rid of some of those crampy things, but the thing is, everything feels weird after taking even a day off if you play every single day. You just have to go through that day or two that it takes to get in the groove again from my experience.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
Quote by Chris_Parker
It could be temperature related, or just a regular old "I haven't don this in a while" pain. Nothing unusual, I don't think.

One day mike h will see your sig. I wish you best of luck hunting him down.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!