would it be possible to lose 1 tone knob on my strat and put in a whammy effect on it?
especially a spring loaded knob that would act like a real trem.

Or, could I use the extra knob for balancing stereo output, with a piezo bridge installed?

how hard is that to do?
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
is there something wrong with the whammy bar?

i've seen something like that on a tele before, and the guy said that he took it to a shop and they did it for cheap
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
I dislike the whammy bar, b/c I have a cheap fender. I don't like the detuning and lack of balance.
I am just curious, it seems that any effect could be put on a knob but the only 2 that require 1 pot that are useful are wah ,which is basically a tone knob, and vibrato/pitch.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
or was it 9...
yeah 10
you could get an actual digitech whammy and gut it in some way so instead of a pedal its just a knob...and stick all the innards of the pedal somewhere in your guitar.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by mrbagrat
you could get an actual digitech whammy and gut it in some way so instead of a pedal its just a knob...and stick all the innards of the pedal somewhere in your guitar.

The DigiTech Whammy is way to complicated to do that, too much wire for a strat cavity.
and it has the midi feature, so its a large pedal.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

Quote by Lil Macker
or was it 9...
yeah 10