Page 1 of 2
lol axl
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i read an interview with chad kroeger from nickelback once. all he could talk about was how good he was at sex and how much he could drink and smoke. it gave me a legitimate reason to hate nickelback.
Sting
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by schecter_guy
i read an interview with chad kroeger from nickelback once. all he could talk about was how good he was at sex and how much he could drink and smoke. it gave me a legitimate reason to hate nickelback.

being a terrible band was not enough of a reason for you?
One that I always thought was kind of self absorbed were all the members of Led Zeppelin. I mean, the music is great, but Jimmy Page/John Bonham/John Paul Jones/ and to a lesser extent Robert Plant never ccame off as very likable.
The dude from Bring Me The Horizon. He's kind of more on the asshole side, but still.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Judging from that interview on the UG front page, Michael Angelo Batio is extremely up himself.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Where to start... (though, this is using the term "rockstar" fairly loosely)

Axl Rose
Sebastian Bach
Lars Ulrich
Yngwie Malmsteen
Jesse Lacey
Billy Corgan
Chris Cornell
Bono
Scott Weiland
Jared Leto
Dave Mustaine
Adam Lavigne
Marilyn Manson
Michael Angelo Batio
Brandon Flowers
Amy Lee
Phil Anselmo
David Draimen
Dave Matthews
Beck
scott weiland.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Yoko Ono isn't self-absorbed, but she's absorbed in the Genius of John Lennon. Don't get me wrong, John Lennon was a genius, but she takes it too far. She's suing a female indie singer whose given first name is Lennon for copyright infringement...because people might confuse them. Right.
Can't stop the signal.
Quote by search49
Yoko Ono isn't self-absorbed, but she's absorbed in the Genius of John Lennon. Don't get me wrong, John Lennon was a genius, but she takes it too far. She's suing a female indie singer whose given first name is Lennon for copyright infringement...because people might confuse them. Right.

My middle name is John.

I'm ruined!
Gene Simmons, Axl Rose, Yngwie Malmsteem, and Bono. Joe Perry seems to be a bit pompous as well...
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Roger Waters, Gene Simmons, Malmsteen. And more. I'm tired.
Quote by syk3d
"ahh......yeah. I've just got this old acoustic. Will it be ok if I bring it on board?"
"drop your pants."

None of you have met Yngwie. Stop hopping the bandwagon.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Slash

GET OUT!!!

But thats just my opinion
anyways, Scott Weiland(did I spell it right?)
haha that'll learn him to leave Velvet Revolver!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by ScruffMcGruff
Joe Satriani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjNAeELQ_Z8

This vid makes me wanna punch him in the face, pompous ass. he's always got that "yeah im better than you" look on him.

Dude no way you say Joe hes one of the nicest, and even if he does give you that look hes Joe FkcHng Satriani he can look at you how ever the hell he wants.

That being said, Lars Ulrich an ass to the rest of the band in SKOM.

Yngwie, just his persona in general

Axl Rose, he kinda is allowed, I read he was molested/abused

David Lee Roth "Im so fit Im so fit I rubbed my body and danced like a queen in the 80s and I can ninja kick ur FAYCE!"

thats all that comes to mind atm

...Joe Satriani the guy says, FOR SHAAME!
Bono!

I'd rather gnaw my own foot off and bludgeon myself to death with it than listen to him prattle on about how he's going to change the world.
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."
axl rose, yngwie, micheal angelo batio and i always though steve vai had a bit of wanker about him.
Quote by MrChief
tbh i wanted to watch 2 girls one cup , and the website i clicked on was totally corrupt.

and the video was sick.

Current gear:
Slash Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Hiwatt G50R
BOSS ME-50
Quote by ScruffMcGruff
Joe Satriani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjNAeELQ_Z8

This vid makes me wanna punch him in the face, pompous ass. he's always got that "yeah im better than you" look on him.

Sounds like you're jealous. That "Yeah I'm better than you" look? What look is that, exactly?

I've met him, and he was nothing but nice.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Yngwie Malmsteen, he doesn't focking like donuts.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Quote by awesome-o
axl rose, yngwie, micheal angelo batio and i always though steve vai had a bit of wanker about him.

The way Vai acts on stage is all about showmanship, the entertainment side of the show.

All I can say is Ive seen some regular interviews and he seems like nice guy, he *seems very humble, I could be wrong he could be a pompous jackass but I'd rather think he's a nice guy, a stand up guy
Quote by petrina_678
bono...

amy lee

How dare you!!!! Amy Lee is 100% modest, shes not self-absorbed at all!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
How dare you!!!! Amy Lee is 100% modest, shes not self-absorbed at all!!!

I agree. Amy Lee would be one of the last people I'd mention in this forum.
Christian Choir girl turned dark/goth, how could she be pompous?

Her eyes man, play games with my miiiiind when Im trippin balls
Page 1 of 2