Hey, the reason for the question mark is i'm not sure what to call it. Basically i might be performing this song Stop and stare - One Republic

Just with me singing and an acoustic. I'm looking to have an instrumental thing in the middle repeating the chords 3 or 4 times. In it i would like to put some variety of sounds. For example playing d, then adding the pinky for dsus. I was wondering if you guys could tell me or show some of the. what i call accents, for the chords they use in the song...thanks!
Cort AD-850 NS
MIM Strat
Cube 30x