The guitar looks fine, and his rating is alright, so I'd say it's legit.
Read his feedback: One guy said he received a cheap Chinese knock off - but the seller did refund his money. So if you want a cheap version of the guitar go for it but you probably won't get top notch quality.
Washburn WI-64
Jackson DK2
Randall RM100C
Digitech RP200A
Digitech DF-7
Digitech Phase Shifter
Boss OS-2
Boss Bf-2
Hmmmmm..... I think the person who said it was a Chinese knock off was refferring to it being an Epi and not a Gibson... Probably an Epihphone hater. See I already ordered that guitar from MF two days ago, im looking at buying the white one for a friend for his wedding gift... Thats why im iffy.
Last edited by labria86 at May 1, 2008,
"I have a connection at the plant in Quing Dao, China!"

All the people selling fakes say that.
Pass on it, trust me.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by Moe.

Pass on it, trust me.

Really? Is this something youve see before? If so, please indulge.
"Guitar was a fake, but seller was very agreeable and refunded our money easily."

Is one of his feedbacks.

also "Guitar (?!) is CHEAPEST China Copy Crap, electrics nonworking! BEWARE, Fakeliar!" is another

Dont buy it
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
Last edited by TubzyX at May 1, 2008,
Quote by labria86
Really? Is this something youve see before? If so, please indulge.

I've seen it a lot.
Nearly purchased from someone like that when I was a no0b.
You know? same style pictures, information. The whole '5 available' thing also is something to be aware about. Feedback isn't always the best thing to go by also as there are rarely experienced people buying them, so a lot of kids will buy them and not know the difference between there's and a real guitar..

But yeah, skip it.
well if you go for it...let me know how it is. I want that exact guitar...but I don't have the money at the moment -_- but I'll definitly keep him in mind if you go for it.
Quote by dayzofdesire
well if you go for it...let me know how it is. I want that exact guitar...but I don't have the money at the moment -_- but I'll definitly keep him in mind if you go for it.

Don't. He sells fakes.
Quote by Moe.

Pass on it, trust me.

+1
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I wouldn't even bother to give it any thought - if in doubt, simply don't bother! You can easily pick up a decent Epi for $400 if you look round a bit, so you can afford to pass up any offer that you're not 100% confident in.
It's not worth it considering you could get the guaranteed real thing elsewhere for not much more money.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Damn, Im really having a hard time with this....they look like the real Thing as far as I can tell, I even looked at the sellers other Epi's and checked out all the pics looking for something wrong with any of them....but the only thing I can really find....is the Low price!!

BTW, Musicians Friend has this guitar on sale for $550 right now plus free shipping!! $75 bucks to be 100% sure?? Well worth it, IMO.
Don't buy it my friend bought a guitar from this **** and it was crap and i've played the real epi and it was a dream to play
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by freedoms_stain
Even if it's not legit, Paypal will get your money back if you get scammed.

Don't rely on PayPal......

If they decide a dispute in your favour they can recover funds if the money is still in the other persons account. If they have transfered the funds to their bank account PayPal can do nothing.
Thanks for this guys. I was considering buying one from this dude, but I noticed he had the same pictures as another guy whose listing had been there a couple days longer and I started getting a little suspicious.