Hey people, I am currently looking to buy this DVD as I hear nothing but good reviews on it but every website that I go to says its permanently out of stock. I dont trust ebay so i dont use it. Anybody know where I can find this?

I have also heard michael romeo has a instructional DVD out. is that true and if so what is it called?
yeah ask any question and bgc will link you to it. annoying.

im sure its good but i know about that stuff already, ill check it out on a rainy day though
Quote by Grouch
yeah ask any question and bgc will link you to it. annoying.

+1

overall the video is ok. it has some good ideas, & a few bad ones. Ironically the intro of the video starts with Marty playing solos that are devoid of melody. In the video itself though he does play a few.

Your likely to learn something from it.
Last edited by GuitarMunky at May 1, 2008,
It definitely does a good job of giving guitarists who can't get out of box shapes and scales a new perspective. It can be a very helpful video.
Quote by Grouch
yeah ask any question and bgc will link you to it.
Nay! That's the theory link!

And since you would prefer that I type out something original rather than suggest reading my sig, I volunteer you to be my typist. PM me your phone number; I'll give you a call and give a lecture on theory. You can type it up as I go and then email it to me so I can post that instead.