Whats the worst parents can (legally) do to their kids if the kids are completely belligerent, and will not do what they say?

as in completely taking the "**** YOU, I WILL DO WHAT EVER THE **** I WANT" attitude.

With the new threads popping up about getting into **** with parents, I was just wondering, and figured The Pit was the most reliable legal source I could refer to...

EDIT: I'm not planning a holy war against my parents, I'm just curious.
Last edited by FreeManson15 at May 1, 2008,
dont really know for sure. i can guess and say legally disown them, maybe go to the courts and call them "wayward" and put them in homes/institutions until they are 18 at which point they can go on to have a profitable 2 months of selling crack until they get caught and go to jail during the age they are supposed to "grow up" in. which of course they dont, they are in prison talking with other convicts, so they live a life of crime and avoidance and paranoia, and beat the **** out of every girlfriend they will ever have because mommy and daddy never loved them from the beginning.

just a guess
Don't try to start a revolution against your parents.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Don't try to start a revolution against your parents.

I'm not, I was just curious about what they had the ability to do.
dont be stupid. theres no reason to hate on your parents. that said, they have pretty complete control over you.
I have no opinion on this matter.
They can also pretty much kick your ass, or maybe even kick you out. I know i would, you ungrateful punk
They can put you in Juve, but most parents aren't like that unless they're christians, if your young, take your computer, stop paying the for bill for your mobile. Give you a few smacks but no beatings. Thats all I can think of the white family doing.

I started drinking with the rents when I was 13. So I dont really know about all this discipline stuff I keep seeing on the forums.
Quote by metallicat420
They can put you in Juve, but most parents aren't like that unless they're christians

That's probably one of the most ignorant statements I've heard.
Quote by waldorphPRS41

You'd be surprised what they would do if you put forward your opinion that jesus doesn't exist
Quote by waldorphPRS41

A stereotype perhaps? I dont know, your a guitarist, are chicks all over you all the time? Perhaps we'll never know, other than that its pretty straight forward, strict surrounding strict discipline. I'd think.
Quote by metallicat420
A stereotype perhaps? I dont know, your a guitarist, are chicks all over you all the time? Perhaps we'll never know, other than that its pretty straight forward, strict surrounding strict discipline. I'd think.

I'm a Christian, parents are pastors actually. They have a church of about 800 and have a few other churches. I've been raised around it my whole life and I've don't know one person who's been sent to there by their parents in 19 years.
How about stowe you in the basement for 24 years and while you're there he's systematically raping you >_>
Quote by metallicat420
I suggest you thank the grace of god for blessing you with such a fine upbringing then. seriously

Grace of god, haha, sorry. Lmao.

Parents can pretty much do whatever they want to their children, they're basically their slaves.

Luckily I get along with my parents
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by Våd Hamster
How about stowe you in the basement for 24 years and while you're there he's systematically raping you >_>

Beat me to it.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by Våd Hamster

You liberal parents make me sick.
24 years of rape is the new naughty step.
super nanny
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
disown you, pretty much.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
They could take you into a country that has no laws and kill you.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
They can send you to that one island child camp thing for a year. Does anyone else remember that? I can't recall if it was a thread in the pit or not...
We're only strays.
Quote by dannyniceboy
super nanny

haha I've seen that show, I'd eat that chicken**** bitch alive.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Good call.