Nobody likes it, but this time, you really are wrong if you don't.

Here's a few bands you should be listening to right now:

LEWD ACTS
HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/LEWDACTS
Recommended listen: Anything

BRAINWORMS
HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BRAINWORMSRVA
Recommended listen: "Which Is Worse?" & "Brainworms/The Catalyst Split EP"

HOUR OF THE WOLF
HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/HOUROFTHEWOLFAZ

THE CATALYST
HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THECATALYST
Recommended listen: "The Marianas Trench" & "Brainworms/The Catalyst Split EP"

SABERTOOTH ZOMBIE
HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SABERTOOTHZOMBIE
Recommended listen: "Midnight Venom"

MOTHER SPEED
HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MOTHERSPEED

Buy Lewd Acts and Hour of the Wolf merch/releases on MerchNow.
Buy Brainworms and The Catalyst releases on Robotic Empire. Brainworms merch on Rorschach Records website.
Buy Sabertooth Zombie merch/releases from Twelve Gauge Records.
Buy Mother Speed gear from their MySpace.

If you don't like at least one of these bands then I have no faith in this board anymore, stop riding so high on the saddle of ****ting metal, siqq breakdownz and flat brim 59-50's and listen to some good tunes by good dudes.

later.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I dig most these bands to an extent but I don't like Mother Speed.

By the way the reason this board gets lame sometimes is because regulars get too cool/don't have enough time to post on here anymore and so nothing productive happens and it gets over run with crappy bands.
Hour of the Wolf are incredible, and Lewd Acts are pretty awesome too.
I haven't heard of the other two but I'll check them out.
I love Hour of the Wolf, made a thread about them quite a while back and haven't really listened to them since, but that first EP was almost perfect, the second wasn't quite so good with the bluesyness but still well worth a listen. Great band.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I really can't get the hype with Sabertooth Zombie. They're decent, but kids are making them out to be the best band around now. Can't agree with that at all

Lewd Acts is great though
checking out when im done listening to 311, even though I already know a few of them

Edit: Lewd Acts, The Catalyst and Mother Speed are all awesome
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Last edited by zayG at May 1, 2008,
made a thread on Lewd Acts while ago, no responses....But yeah i love em. Sabertoof is pretty good, nothing to rave about, the other ones i don't pay too much attention to
major, major props on hour of the wolf. both eps are good but like andrew says, the first is better. will have a listen to the others later on.
Quote by kryptonite22
major, major props on hour of the wolf. both eps are good but like andrew says, the first is better. will have a listen to the others later on.

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Lewd Acts is sweet ****.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
YES

Hour of the Wolf is sickkkkk
ive seen em a few times
great live show

Lewd acts are down havent listened to em lately though

Sabertooth Zombie were awsome when they played with Ceremony by me

havent listened to the others but knowing you they are probably sickk so ill check em out
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Quote by SilentSpectacle

PELLINORE
MYSPACE.COM/NJPELLINORE

They are doing a split with a really good local band here in baltimore, Surroundings. They should be doing it soon, they have one of the songs on the myspace. I'll be seeing Surroundings with Bane on monday, can't wait. They are sludgy but definitely bring energy.

http://www.myspace.com/surroundings