Okay here's what happened. My boyfriend slept over at my house last night and we both sleep in my room. He on the campbed and me on the normal bed. However because we are both 17 we both want to sleep in the same bed (and when i sleep at his we both sleep in the same bed) so naturally we do. This morning without any warning my mum came in feeding the cat, as soon as i heard the door go i jumped up-as it suprised me- well my mum gave me the biggest evil knowing basically that we had slept in the same bed. So now she's in a stress has gone to work and will probably ignore me for a few days along with my dad (who's usually more against ideas like this than her). (This has happened before but me and my bf were awake and watching something on the laptop.) I tried explaining to her by lieing and saying i was giving him a morning kiss but of course she didn't believe it. What i don't understand is why is this such a problem? We were both fully clothed, not doing anything at all, literally just sleeping so why is it so bad that we want to sleep in the same bed? She says that having sex is fine but apparently sleeping in the same bed isn't.

Sorry about the wall of text just im quite annoyed and upset(i hate being shouted at and ignored by friends and family) and would like to hear anyones opion which is sensible as i really don't know how to make her accept it or just forget about it and stop being made at me. Oh and my and my bf having been dating for about 5 months now.
Your parents both arent getting any, they are jealous of you, lol.

Just ignore it really, it will pass I suppose, when it stops bothering them it'll stop bothering you. Anyhow, theyre the ones who make payments on your mobile am I right? Watch your step haha.
slept in the same bed? you might be super pregers.

thats how its done right?
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Why don't you just go stay at his house more often then.

You mum ignores you
Go to boyfriend's house
Lots of sex
????
Profit
I have no idea why she has a problem. Its just sleeping, if shes ok with you having sex, then tell her she's being crazy for not letting you two sleep together, or you could tell her you were having sex and were both tired afterwards then fell asleep.

Honestly, I have no idea. You could just tell her that it won't happen again, be sentimental and ****, tell her that you really love your boyfriend and you just like being near him. Surely she'll understand.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Parents can jump to conclusions very quickly. Its almost crazy. But your mom will get over it soon enough, your dad...eventually. Juat know how to relax in life and it'll seem like it never happened.

WHAT? 5 MONTHS? I couldn't get my g/f to do that in a year!
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by bob farrell
I have no idea why she has a problem. Its just sleeping, if shes ok with you having sex, then tell her she's being crazy for not letting you two sleep together, or you could tell her you were having sex and were both tired afterwards then fell asleep.

thanks guys she's being less stroppy now but i've only briefly talked to her so fingers crossed that she's over it, dad's not home yet so still have to see about that...