I play off a Peavey 6505+ and this:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-1960-300W-4x12-Guitar-Extension-Cabinet?sku=605013

I play a lot of Anthrax, SOD, Bane, Have Heart, Amon Amarth, Dethklok. Heavy ****, you know? I haven't been able to get the lows that I want off of this, and I've heard a lot of good things about Randall--but the problem is, I have no idea which cab would be good. Hell, even if it isn't a Randall I'll check it out. Suggestions will help a lot. Once again, viking metal, hardcore, and thrash--that's what I'm going for.

Thanks.
Believe it or not, I tried a Behringer cab once, (BG412V I think) which has Bugera speakers in it...
It was thick, and clear.
I then played a 1960A (I think) and some kind of Mesa cab.
The Mesa was the best, but the Behringer was much nicer sounding than the Marshall.

So I dunno, just a suggestion.
Might not last long though, I dunno.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Vader Cabs are made for "i'm gonna ****ing rape you" kinda brutal so they will be perfect Get the 4x12 and when you get the money i'd get a 2x15 to put under it. especially since your tunning is probably drop hell.

edit:The 4x12 has a **** load of bass but 5x12 is a ****in sub woofer
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Change speakers if they arent for you.... prehaps try just changing 2, like so it would be like some of the mesa cabs, g12's (already int he marshall) and prehaps V-30, or whatever you want, i doubt that buying a completly new cab is worth it... but watevr