Page 1 of 2
i saw kirks guitar and i was like wtf is ouija so i googled it and went on the wiki

then i was like oh thats an ouija!

looks like scary crap... anyone ever tried one?
I dont know this one time I heard noises down stairs I screamed as high as I could when I got down there all the drawers were open and no one was around...
Never did this myself. It's not like I say spirits and demons and the like don't exist (I'm not so sure about metaphysical stuff), but if they exist, I don't see why they should be communicating with people through an ouija board. It just seems like a load of bollocks / a marketing scheme to me, made for people who are easily influenceable (is that even a word?).
Quote by WaterPour
I dont know this one time I heard noises down stairs I screamed as high as I could when I got down there all the drawers were open and no one was around...

Sounds more like someone tried to rob you.
Quote by crazymnm
I hate you faggot

die

your family...I rape them

lol wtf is your problem?
Quote by TheQuailman
Never did this myself. It's not like I say spirits and demons and the like don't exist (I'm not so sure about metaphysical stuff), but if they exist, I don't see why they should be communicating with people through an ouija board. It just seems like a load of bollocks / a marketing scheme to me, made for people who are easily influenceable (is that even a word?).

lol try gullible

I agree with you 100 percent though, there may or may not be spirits etc, but I cant see a reason why they would only communicate through a wooden board.
i never done one.

although, some friends i know said they've done it and they seemed pretty damn serious that it actually worked.

they managed to talk to a spirit or something, apparantly the spirit was insulting them.
Quote by TheQuailman
Sounds more like someone tried to rob you.

MAan I dont know its ****ed up **** man.
Well, this (awesome) band the Mars Volta based an entire album around it. It caused some problems during the recording.

http://www.nme.com/news/nme/32328
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I wouldn't, there are powers in the world that are we better off not being exposed to.
i think it's a load of crap to fool the impressionable

much like seances in the eighteen hundreds were faked.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by SupImJimmy
My baby sister kept saying she saw a fat man looking at her through windows

This is exactly how all these myths are born.
I was using one, until I aked the spirit what it wanted in return for it's services. My sister had not yet been born, and the spirit spelled out:
D E C E M B E R 23; which was my sister's due date. she wasn't born until the 26th, but freaky stuff happens around her a lot, like cabinet doors opening, stuff falling when noone was there, doors slamming, and a whole lot of freaky stuff. Also, when she was young, she would be able to get stuff that she wasn't able to reach, like stuff on top of the refridgerator. FREAKY STUFF!
"WeeGee" boards work due to micromotions or Idomotion.

EXAMPLE TIME:

Hold out two fingers parallel about two inches apart.

Now close your eyes

Imagine and visualize the two fingers touching together in your mind.

Keep doing this for about 15 sec's.

Now open your eyes Your fingers will be together or would have at least moved towards each other.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Can you not get Ouija Boards at Walmart these days?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I have used them more than once. They are crap. That or ghosts and demons hate me.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
You dont know what you're dealing with dude, i wouldnt suggest doing it. You're bringing **** into your house that you dont want there.

They wont go away either, I know someone who did it, and now they have a poltergeist.
That sh*t isnt cool man.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
My douche friends are freaked out by them. It's pretty funny. Once they all came running out of the house with it held over their head, took it to the back yard, started yelling and throwing lighter fluid on it, and burned it. Their reasoning was "we threw it away but it came back!". I said, "does it have legs?" and they weren't at all happy with me. Weird asses
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
You dont know what you're dealing with dude, i wouldnt suggest doing it. You're bringing **** into your house that you dont want there.

They wont go away either, I know someone who did it, and now they have a poltergeist.
That sh*t isnt cool man.

haha

Suuure.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX

That sh*t isnt cool man.

I'm terrified. What the **** is a ghost gonna do?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
wut

Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
^exactly my thoughts when I read weegee.

EDIT: I think you see what you want to see. If you believe in paranormal stuff you'll start relating it to things that can happen and be explained very well without it.
Last edited by TheQuailman at May 1, 2008,
Quote by nebiru
I'm terrified. What the **** is a ghost gonna do?

rape the sh*t out of you.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by flyingmarlin
"WeeGee" boards work due to micromotions or Idomotion.

EXAMPLE TIME:

Hold out two fingers parallel about two inches apart.

Now close your eyes

Imagine and visualize the two fingers touching together in your mind.

Keep doing this for about 15 sec's.

Now open your eyes Your fingers will be together or would have at least moved towards each other.

That was actually kinda cool.
I didn't expect anything to happen.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX

That sh*t isnt cool man.

These are the kinda people that keep the hoax still alive. Some of my less intelligent friends tried saying the same thing to me. Whenever I tried, the ghost just happen to never show up. I couldn't believe how serious these guys were trying to act, the one guy wouldn't let the people do it at his house cause he was afraid the spirit would linger and they were all really defensive. Why would ghosts choose only to communicate through a boardgame they sell at walmart? Gimme a break.
Quote by that_1_dude24
That was actually kinda cool.
I didn't expect anything to happen.

I'm magic... didn't you know
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by huaj
i saw kirks guitar and i was like wtf is ouija so i googled it and went on the wiki

then i was like oh thats an ouija!

looks like scary crap... anyone ever tried one?

Don't do it.
I don't think I believe in them.

But lets just pretend they're legit for a moment.

Why would you want evil around you?

I've read some pretty terrifying stories on the internet about the boards. For all I know they could be completely fabricated but they're still scary.
Man Ouija boards don't work, when your using them your subconscious mind spells **** out, its not ****ing ghosts.
Nah man they definitely work, I have a ton of eerie, cryptic messages that were obviously sprung from the undead and ghosts. In fact once, it spelled out for me "FJEOWHFIMCKLAAAFJFJEILX". If you take away 18 letters, and unscramble it, it spells my name.
they are boring - they show flaws in the human psyche - mass hysteria.

anyone who believes any of that to be remotely true needs to be sectioned for the sake of all us who are sane.

you could be a danger to society
Quote by FelixJZ
Nah man they definitely work, I have a ton of eerie, cryptic messages that were obviously sprung from the undead and ghosts. In fact once, it spelled out for me "FJEOWHFIMCKLAAAFJFJEILX". If you take away 18 letters, and unscramble it, it spells my name.

lmao
Quote by MangeRamone
wut

I can't look at that without thinking

"You gonna get raped"

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I heard that Ouija boards were designed ages ago as a game for little children... you know the sort, where you ask "LOLZ R I GAY?" and it either replies "Yes" or "No".
Page 1 of 2